Steering Wheel

Started by Sheldon McIntosh, October 21, 2008, 10:30:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davidm1600

I saw that one Sheldon, but wasn't tempted to look too closely.  What a shocker.  I would definitely need more than a couple of glasses of red, let alone some of Pep's old man's vino and a pair of dark sunglasses to hide that one from my eyes.  It would be possibly like seeing a great chick at the pub through beer vision and waking up next to her the following morning and thinking, how could I have.  Not that I have ever done this of course, I hasten to add !!

Pep, indeed there is nothing like a couple of reds to lubricate the wallet opening ebay, but then again, when it comes to parting with hard earned spindooli, I too am a little careful, especially, when I really can't afford it or justify it.  Mind you there is nothing too wrong with a aquiring a BC for the collection (I already have a red AC), was it the red one?  It didn't look too bad for the dosh. 

My reluctance though to part with the last of the folding stuff left in my ever dwindling account might go a little to explaining how some of the recent bargains I have seen on the Bay havn't come my way.  Probably just as well, since I am not sure how I might have explained it to the missus.

Current:
2003 JTS 156 sportwagon
1969 Giulia sedan (x2)
1969 AC Fiat 124 sport

Past: '76 Alfetta 1.8 GT 
        '76 Alfetta 1.8 Sedan
        ' 73 2L Berlina

pep105

Yeah Dave it was the red one on Ebay, was complete sans one weber! and had the original steering wheel  ;D
Im spewing now but hey i dont really need to buy another car just yet, my 105 is under going a rolling resto and theres a long way too go. However im now looking  ;) at other 124s (need my head examined)

Now while my olds mans vino could get you into trouble on ebay and therefore the missus, my father in laws vino could potentially de carbonise your engine.............
Current
'74 GT 1600 Junior  (Currently under restoration)
'84 Alfetta GCL Sedan
'02 Vespa ET4 150
'05 GT 3.2
Past
'82 Fiat 131 Superbrava Mk II
'82 Alfetta GTV 2.0
'88 75 Twinspark
'80 Alfetta Sedan
'02 147 Twinspark

Davidm1600

Its fine mate, there is always another one to tempt you, and yes I am sure there is never a perfect timing to these things.  Always seems to occur when one can least afford it.   

Now as to your father in laws vino, if it is that strong, I am thinking you could probably market the stuff,  or alternatively I could probably use some for paint stripper !! 

Good luck in not needing and/or resisting another toy for the collection.
Current:
2003 JTS 156 sportwagon
1969 Giulia sedan (x2)
1969 AC Fiat 124 sport

Past: '76 Alfetta 1.8 GT 
        '76 Alfetta 1.8 Sedan
        ' 73 2L Berlina