Wrecking 2013 mito

Started by dehne, June 05, 2019, 02:57:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dehne

Hi all, I have donated my repairable writeoff MITO to my school and they are going to pull it apart and sell the parts off to then reinvest into a automotive subject for the grade 5-6's if you know anyone in need of parts please pass on my number to them.
Thanks

now
1x 85 mdl road 90
2013 Giulietta 1.4
2015 Launch Edition Giulietta
Past
Multiple Alfa 90's, Alfetta's and 147's

bazzbazz

When did they introduce Automotive Shop Class in primary school?   ???

With the current rate of young vandals & Teen Gangs do we REALLY want to teach them how better to rip your car off?  :o

;D
On The Spot Alfa
Mobile Alfa Romeo Diagnostic/Repair/Maintenance/Service
Brisbane/Gold Coast
onthespotalfa@iinet.net.au

dehne

What we want is them in school and learning in any way possible then they are off the streets it's not about teaching them to rip off cars it's teaching them some practical skills that help in motivating them to learn. Have you seen the amount of primary aged kids not attending school.
now
1x 85 mdl road 90
2013 Giulietta 1.4
Past

bazzbazz

I dunno, 10 year olds and power tools? There are Alfa enthusiasts out there that I know of that are a danger to themselves and anyone around them with a spanner and screwdriver!  :o

;D ;D ;D

Good luck to you and the kids, a noble and worthwhile project.
On The Spot Alfa
Mobile Alfa Romeo Diagnostic/Repair/Maintenance/Service
Brisbane/Gold Coast
onthespotalfa@iinet.net.au

dehne

Not using any power tools will all be done by hand, any bigger or dangerous stuff I will do when they are not around. It's good to see that the kids are excited about something
now
1x 85 mdl road 90
2013 Giulietta 1.4
Past