winton 6 hr lats weekend

Started by graemericardo, October 29, 2008, 10:07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

graemericardo

hi there
first of all congrats to neil and his crew for some great organization everything seemed to go smoothly. i have been out of the club scene for about three years and had had the car for sale . however neil said some teams were loking for cars so i said im in .sebby mauceri invited me to join his team i said ok
i have to say this has been the greatest weekend i have ever spent in a long while a great crew and a lovely family atmosphere the whole team were fantastic thanks to the mauceri family on behalf of me and my grandson we both had a ball. ok you blokes in the team that ripped the for sale sign off the car at the end of the day--- ill be there next year if youll have me --- once ive fixed the blown head gasket
it was great to catch up with old friends ian &ray james,rob dale & daughter erin god shes 23,allan goodall,alister(momo) grigg,david crump,vinny sharp,joe ardi,ross flood,john floyd
enough rambling about the good old times
i had a ball
graeme ricardo

Neil Choi

Bugger, guess the car is not for sale anymore!!!!

I was going to have a look at it.

Next time I know better not to help you out for a team spot.

You owe me a 6 pack of JB's.

Neil

graemericardo

bullshit neil
the things been on the website for ages down to page five too late mate---ive got the bug again so look out regards graeme

Alister Grigg

Quote from: graemericardo@bigpond.com on October 30, 2008, 07:25:32 PM
bullshit neil
the things been on the website for ages down to page five too late mate---ive got the bug again so look out regards graeme

Watch out guys - the old blokes will show all you young fella's how to do it!!

graemericardo

thanks momo
great to have your support theres still something in the old tank yet
it was great to catch up on the weekend
graeme