16 inch 5x98 wheels tyres 4sale

Started by franck, October 22, 2008, 11:04:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

franck

hello all have a set of wheels currently on my gtv6, that i want to sell, tyres 60-70% rims ok they have scrathes and a little gutter rash, i want to update the wheels so if anyone interested $600.00 tyre are toyo wheels no idea cheers

barts

Hey Franck,

Got any photos?
Where are you located?
I'm in Toowoomba so the price of shipping could make it unworkable.

Cheers

Dan

franck

hi dan sorry for late reply, i will take fotos on monday give me your email and will send, the wheels look good i may have made them sound worse than they actually are, if you like them i can try and help out with transport costs.

franck

I have tried to post pics but having problems reducing the size, so if anyone wants fotos no probs emailing, just let me know ur email, also will throw in original 15inch gp wheels for the above price

Mat Francis

Here's how to reduce the photo size. worked for another member so hopefully you won't have a problem either  :D
The link is to an easy to use photo editing program.

http://photofiltre.free.fr/download_en.htm

once you have it installed, run the program, and then open the picture that you want to change. if you want to do a whole bunch at once, go into tools, then select the automate/batch option and choose your options from there.

presuming you have opened a single photo, open the image tab, go down to image size and click that. adjust image size to 640 by 480 pixels, which is a good size for this forum, and hit ok or whatever it comes up with.

next, go to the file tab, save as, and choose where you want to save your reduced image.

640 by 480 pixels should reduce the file size to well below 250kb or whatever it was, so you should be able to just post the resized photos as normal now!
'83 Alfetta Sedan TS
'88 75 3.0
'85 Land Rover County
'87 Land Rover Perentie

franck

i should have posted my name as neanderthal!!! ok here we go hope it works!

ok price too high, how about  450.00 and the gp rims  any takers??