FS: 2002 Alfa Romeo 156 GTA - Black - Links to photos fixed! SOLD

Started by Alfa156Melb1, January 09, 2019, 10:41:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alfa156Melb1

Hi all, I have decided to sell my beloved GTA.  :(  As most you will know, this is an extremely rare car.

This car has been very well looked after, however in recent months the paint on the roof and bonnet has gone off. The air conditioner needs work as well.

Apart from those two issues, this car is in perfect condition. This car is mechanically pristine.

I was planning on keeping it as I have spent many thousands of dollars on this car both on maintaining it and improving it.  My plan was to respray it and keep on enjoying the car. But the reality is I just don't have the time to enjoy her anymore. It's been driven twice in the last 6 months. My work keeps me busy most weekends.

I've owned the car for around 5 years. 

Odometer: 187,000 kms

Recent Work done:
Cam Belt (40,000kms)
All suspension Bushes refreshed
New front upper Wishbones
Fresh Disks x 4
Power Steering Pump
New Clutch
Oil Changed very 5 - 7,000 kms exclusively using Penrite 10 Tenths Racing 15
Rear Transverse arms replaced
Gearbox oil replaced - Redline MT90 Oil
New Clutch
NGK Platinum Spark Plugs (40,000 kms)
Full interior refresh
New A/C Condenser

This car has zero rattles (I'm a bit OCD about that! I spent days and days and days seeking them out and killing them!), and tracks perfectly. There are no suspension squeaks, clunks or knocks.

Upgrades
Q2 Diff upgrade
330mm Brakes
Bilstein B14 Coilover - only done 25,000 kms Corner Weighted
Koni 28mm Heavy duty front swaybay
Mille Miglia Full exhaust system
Autodelta carbon fibre air intake
Michelin Pilot Sport PS3 Tyres (about 30% tread left)

After upgrading the suspension, the car was transformed, it's one of the best handling GTA's around. It has razor sharp handling, every time I drive the car I can't help but smile! the car also has the 330mm front disk upgrade so its braking performance is outstanding.

This car will need to be resprayed and the price will reflect that. On the other hand, this car shines mechanically. She sounds glorious, and drives wonderfully! Outside of the paint, you will not need to spend a cent on this car.

Price - $8,499

Pics - these are not recent photo's - the paint on the roof has since oxidised. However the body, engine and interior are all excellent.

https://www.davehewison.com/alfa-156-gta

Alfa156Melb1

Sorry all, i buggered the links to the pics up.. post updated with photo's on my website

https://www.davehewison.com/alfa-156-gta