New to Forum

Started by Alpal007, September 30, 2017, 08:55:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alpal007

Hi All
I love my alfas and have been reading forums for quiet some time. Thought it was about time I introduced myself. I am lucky to have two GTV 6's and a 75 potenziata. I have attached some pics.
Cheers AL

bonno

Hi Alphal007
Welcome aboard and your 3 x Alfas are very fine examples of the marque. If you are from Sydney, I hope to catch up at one of our club events in the upcoming months. The forum is a great place to get advice or guidance in maintaining your vehicles or just to keep abreast of all things associated with Alpha Romeo. Two big events on the National level will occur around Easter 2018 with Alfesta being hosted by NSW, followed by Auto Italia in Canberra.
Cheers
bonno

Alpal007

Thank you Bonno for your message. Looking forward to more forum discussion and hopefully attending the mentioned events.
Cheers AL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

poohbah

Welcome Al,

That's a pretty tidy set. A 3L Potenziata is the missing piece in my own Alfa puzzle. 
Now:    2002 156 GTA
            1981 GTV
Before: 1999 156 V6 Q-auto
            2001 156 V6 (sadly cremated)

Joey1

Quote from: Alpal007 on September 30, 2017, 08:55:53 AM
Hi All
I love my alfas and have been reading forums for quiet some time. Thought it was about time I introduced myself. I am lucky to have two GTV 6's and a 75 potenziata. I have attached some pics.
Cheers AL

That 75 looks great would love one!! rare item indeed!!
Current Cars -
1987 Alfetta Grand Prix.
1976 Alfetta
1998 GTV6
2010 GT 100th Anniversary #13
2012 159ti TBi1750

Alpal007

Thanks Joey 1
It is. Great car, having driven my GTV's for quiet a while, I was surprised how much grunt it has and drivability with  the different gear box ratios. Have some work to do on it to make it exceptional, but overall very tidy car. Due to replace a leaking head gasket shortly and whilst there give the engine a bit of an overhaul as well, new timing belt, hoses , adjust valves etc. looking forward to the end result.
Cheers AL

Alfa Male

The 75 Potenziata looks great. Can you post interior and engine bay pictures please.

Alpal007

Hi Robert
I have car in storage at moment waiting on some parts. Next time I am there I will take a few pics and load. Unless I find some from when I purchased first.

Alpal007

Hi Robert Losurdo
Checked in my photo pics and had some so now are attached.

Alfa Male

Thanks for uploading pictures of your 75 Potenziata. This is a picture of mine also in red. Are you going to any Alfa events with this car?

Regards

Robert