Back in an Alfa

Started by nosegoblin, August 12, 2008, 09:01:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nosegoblin

Ive been driving for 15 years, just left London after a 3rd stint there and the first thing i do when landing in Melbourne is buy myself a 33.
STOKED!
I've had Sprints, 33's and Sud's...
Had all the nightmares that any Alfa enthusist has had and i keep coming back for more.

Today.... just enquired to get a replacement left front indicator for my QV.... now excuse but have they become as rare as Hen's teeth and the price reflects that or am i being ripped off? haha!!

God I love Alfa's!!

D

alfagtv58

Welcome nosegoblin ;D

I think you are probably too used to the spares pricing in the UK!  Ring around to all of our sponsors (can be found on a link on the front page).

Club night tomorrow night at Bells Hotel, drop in and have a beer.
1967 Giulia Sprint GT Veloce - (WIP) Strada
1977 Alfetta GTV Group S - Corsa - For Sale (http://www.alfaclubvic.org.au/forum/index.php/topic,9600.0.html)
2009 159 JTS Ti

nosegoblin

Hey Phil,

Morning to ya!!
I'll do just that and Thanks!

D

Scott Farquharson

Well nosegoblin, just to let you know, you are with kindred spirits here - the home of a huge number of 33, Sud and Sprint whack-jobs, nutbags and loons - and god we love them all.....you will have plenty to share this strange 33/sud/sprint obsession with....
Scott Farquharson
Group A Dulux Alfetta GTV6
Group S Alfetta GTV
Alfetta GT (GTAM?)

nosegoblin

...and everytime the pistons are headbanging inside there boxer housing, this manical grin seems to appear on my dial. I have a feeling im not alone with this affliction!

Hope to meet up with you guys soon for a beverage....

D