hello i am your new social secretary etc...

Started by daemonica, October 10, 2008, 06:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daemonica

hello everyone i am kerry and i have taken over from kate as social secretary if anyone has any ideas for social events or places please let me know and we will see what happens i have a few fun ideas but am open to more input it will also show me what sort of things you all like to do.
best regards
kerry
social secretary
melbourne
:)

branko.gt

Gary Pearce

Hi Kerry welcome to the job.
The RACV rally down to Mornington Racecourse is always a good drive if you are looking for a January EMR, 18th I think.
Also last year we were invited to drive down to Mirboo North for their Italian Festa Sunday 25th Jan organised by the Local Council, their representative 0351-285510 or 0429-977440. Hanging Rock have a drive early in Feb which is also popular.
I can help you with route notes for these if you wish. Regards Gary
1966 Giulia GTC
1967 Giulia Sprint GT Veloce
1974 Metalic Green Montreal
1966 Giulia Super Blue
1980 Mazda B1800
1989 MX5
2013 MB C250 Coupe

Scott Farquharson

Scott Farquharson
Group A Dulux Alfetta GTV6
Group S Alfetta GTV
Alfetta GT (GTAM?)

daemonica

branco and scott thank you for the hello's :D

gary any info on those three runs can be sent to kerry_wescott@hotmail.com that is my email addressand i will get started with new social events as soon as i finish xmas details

everyone else can send any ideas to that address as well and i will get to them asap
thanks
kerry ;D
social secretary
melbourne

John Hanslow

Hi there, looks like we will have a busy start to the year.

There is the mid January BBQ follow by the the run to Mirboo North to start with.

Discussions with a few of the register captains resluted in commitments for a EMR for the 159 (current mode) Register and also a Touring/Winery weekend away in the first half of the year.  The key this year for me was to introduce an evening running a dedicated Register based Tech Night i.e. for 105 series focusing on info session, repairs & restoration etc.  I think that would be a good initiative for the club and of great benefit to members.

Of course this has to be balanced with the other social side of things you have and locked in once the racing calendar is confirmed.

Looks like a great year ahead.
Now:
2011 Giulietta QV

Previously:
1989 164 3.0  V6
2002 156 Twin Spark Sports Edition
2002 147 Twin Spark
2002 916 Spider Twin Spark
1990 Alfa 75 Potenziata

daemonica

;D ok everyone i have worked out how to post on the home page of the aroca website and the christmas reminder is there if you need more info let me know
hugs all
kerry
social secretary
melbourne

Neil Choi

Hello Kerry

I have finalized the 2009 Competition dates.  So now you can plan around them.

The 2009 AROCA Competition dates are as follows:

Winton   Saturday   28-Feb   Circuit Training
Winton   Sunday   1-Mar   Sprint (short track)

Sandown   Sunday   31-May   Sprint

Philliip Island   Saturday   4-Jul   Sprint

Winton   Sunday   16-Aug   Sprint and Regularity (long track)

Sandown   Sunday   Sept   Sprint (tba)

Winton   Saturday   17-Oct   AROCA 6 hr Relay
Winton   Sunday   18-Oct   AROCA 6 hr Relay

Phillip Island   Sunday   13-Dec   Sprint

Regards
Neil

daemonica

;Dthanks neil will enter dates into my calender and work around them and all other dates coming up if you need me to do anything let me know.
kerry
social secretary
melbourne