Alfa MotorSports Group (AMSG) Officials

Started by Neil Choi, March 08, 2016, 12:57:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil Choi

The Alfa MotorSports Group (AMSG) is looking for any members who are interested in Alfa motorsports and want to be involved in organizing, running and officiating at any of our events.  You do not have to be experienced, just have enthusiasm and spare time to work with a group of similar minded enthusiasts.  The group will provide the training, support and assistance, to complement the skills you will be bring along.
There are many roles and jobs behind the scene and many roles during the events.
If you enjoy organizing and running events and enjoy watching Alfa's go around the track, please get in touch with me or the group.
Regards Neil.

Alfabaz

Hi Neil - Interested in your quest for officials for AMSG. Have half a lifetime motor sport event management and driver training experience with MG Car Club, so could share some of that. What is this AMSG . . . a new AROCA register (as per MG Car Club Race Register), or a new AROCA Committee, or what? Who else is involved in AMSG? Looking forward to your response . . . and Cheers.
Alfabaz
Now: 1970 GTV
Past: 1974 GT 1600 Junior
         1956 Giulietta Spider

Neil Choi

Drop me a call or email to discuss, love to have you help out.

AMSG is something I made up.
Neil (0433 11 66 47 or neilchoi116@gmail.com)

Alfabaz

Sorry long delay making contact . . . work and family needs have taken priority in recent weeks. When we catch our breath, I will contact you.
Alfabaz
Now: 1970 GTV
Past: 1974 GT 1600 Junior
         1956 Giulietta Spider

Neil Choi

Seeking EOI from anyone or members wishing to be part of the AMSG, to be a clerk of course, steward, scrutineer, general official and now, new key role, timing official.

We the group will provide training to you to allow you to be part of the team and run the events.  We will assist you in your CAMS accreditation, through to Bronze level in any area you are interested in.

The forth mentioned roles are the ones we wish to and need to recruit.  Especially timing crew, training will be provided and needed.

Please contact me on compsec@alfaclubvic.org.au to discuss.  Colin Edwards is also the Officials officer.

Neil Choi

Hello Alfa members,

The AROCA Motorsport Group has now come to a point where the critical mass of officials is starting to decline and more importantly due to certain issues, Timing is becoming a problem.

Therefore I ask you to assist in some way. 
Such as when you are not involved in racing at our events, please offer some time to come and assist.
Most importantly if you or know of someone who is interested in being trained in the critical role of timing, at both club level and maybe race event levels, please contact me immediately for some discussion on how you can help and how we can help you.

We can begin training immediately at Sandown on Feb 25. 

Let's just say the Timing Role has now become critical in order for our events to continue in the superb form it exists currently.

Please give me some thought to my plead.

Please forward to anyone interested to be involved.

Let me know your thoughts and if you can help.

It is your club, your event and your race time.

We do our best to put on the event for you and your friends and family.

Cheers
Neil