FOR SALE !! Alfa Romeo 156 JTS sedan - Professional Audio Boot Install.

Started by AUSAlfaromeo156, February 20, 2016, 12:21:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AUSAlfaromeo156

Hello Forum,

I am based in Sydney, and as per thread title, I have a professionally made complete custom boot audio install. It was installed in an Alfa Romeo 156 JTS sedan 2005 model, and was removed because the car was traded in, and returned to its factory made state.

It really is a great install, the boot remains completely functional, the 12 inch Sub is mounted out of the way on the right hand side. All parts fit PERFECTLY in the boot, it has an OEM look, and is a quality built install in all aspects.

I want to sell the physical boot install. However if you want the audio hardware to go with it we may be able to negotiate on that too.

I will attach a couple photos (if i can work out how to on this forum). But here is a short description. Private message me if any more info is required and I can update this post if needed.

Included:

- Hinged floor to cover the Spare wheel/tyre. This is where amps/other audio control equipment is mounted. Along with false floor supports, and provides a hidden storage area for whatever you like (I kept some detailing equipment). SPARE TYRE IS STILL ACCESSIBLE.

- False floor with the pattern of the front bumper grill cut out. Its a nice touch and allows some heat to escape from the components installed below it.

- Custom Fiberglass + wooden sub box mould on the right hand side of the boot to house the 12 inch sub. (tail lights are still accessible to change light globes.)

- Face panel to go over the custom sub box. All visible parts are covered with matching boot trim, and looks OEM.

ASKING $450.

I do have pictures, and am happy to answer any questions. (I am not sure how to attach pictures to my post on these forums yet.)

If you would like more information or to talk about price please message me.

Again, I am selling the Install, minus the audio hardware. $450

But if you want the audio hardware too, we can talk about price.

Just in case anyone in interested in the audio hardware, the entire install was an ALPINE set up, quality amps/head-unit etc, and all cables and other equipment used are of professional audio shop install standard. and clearly it all fits the vehicle already as its all from the same install. Details can be discussed upon request.