1974 Alfa 105 Spider 2000

Started by Marcus3109, November 11, 2015, 05:34:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcus3109

I currently have a 1974 Alfa 105 Spider, that although in good condition, I would like to fully restore back to an as new condition.
Recommendations of companies in and around Melbourne would be appreciated. Details of personal experiences would also be helpful.
Marcus

shaggy

Hey Marcus,

I've got a '76 Spider that is in pretty good condition but suffers from some poor choice by previous owners, i.e. the interior was fairly much non original when I bought it.

Perhaps you could give us some more information on which areas you need to attend to, i.e. rust issues/body work? interior refresh? Mechanical? someone to do everything?

A photo might be good too!

Cheers,

Dave

colcol

Marcus, you could try Extreme Bodyworks in Dandenong, talk to Lee Parra, Art On Wheels, in Ringwood, talk to Vivien Hyrons and Rankins in Malvern street Bayswater, these places have many years experience restoring 105 Alfa Romeo's and know where the bodies are hidden and where to look out for problem area's, go and have a chat to them and work out what you are trying to achieve, the Alfa Club have a restoration and bodywork evening at Extreme every year and its most informative, Colin.
1974 VW Passat [ist car] 1984 Alfa 33TI [daily driver] 2002 Alfa 156 JTS [daily driver]

Marcus3109

Thanks for the advice.

Will give them all a call.

marcus