159 CD stacker

Started by Bruce Fowler, October 31, 2015, 02:32:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruce Fowler

Any ideas why the 10 CD stacker cartridge will not reload into the boot unit, never had problem prior however the simple task of refreshing my music selection has turned into a nightmare after many attempts to reload it will not go back in.

Don't want to use force it must be something simple, any ideas ??
Current
2018 Giulia Super Veloce Pack

Previous
2009 JTS 2.2 159
2002 156 Selespeed Sports

Bruce Fowler

How embarrassing, my wife fixed it so I guess my reputation as a car enthusiast and Alfa lover will remain shamed for quite some time.

At least I can happily pump the music up loud now so I don't hear the chorus of 'Who's a very clever Lady'!
:(

This post will self-destruct in 1 hour (I hope!) to save me any further embarrassment!
Current
2018 Giulia Super Veloce Pack

Previous
2009 JTS 2.2 159
2002 156 Selespeed Sports

alfamisa

Quote from: Bruce Fowler on October 31, 2015, 05:33:56 PM
How embarrassing, my wife fixed it so I guess my reputation as a car enthusiast and Alfa lover will remain shamed for quite some time.

At least I can happily pump the music up loud now so I don't hear the chorus of 'Who's a very clever Lady'!

This post will self-destruct in 1 hour (I hope!) to save me any further embarrassment!

Well there you. At least you are man enough to admit it...good on you.

If it's any help I remember in "Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy" the line
MAJIKTHISE says to VROOMFONDEL:
"Bloody 'ell! That's what I call thinking! Here Vroomfondel, why do we never think of things like that?
VROOMFONDEL says to MAJIKTHISE:
Dunno. Think our minds must be too highly trained Majikthise."

That's my excuse anyway ;)
The Alfa Romeo heritage "rinascimento" (renaissance) continues in each and every new model...the first "rinascimento" being 1915.