New Spiderperson in Tassie

Started by The Count, September 09, 2015, 04:14:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Count

Hello to all..

Am a very recent (and first time) Spider owner - a 1999 Twin Spark which is one of the Millenium Spiders. Love the car but know it needs to be kept up to snuff. Thus far have had timing belt (full kit with water pump) replaced, new radiator and fluids replaced.
Will be replacing rear disc rotors and pads shortly as the old rotors are scored (any tips on this welcome as I understand it's a fairly easy DIY job).
Will need new exhaust system within next 12 months so any ideas on after-market suppliers welcome.
Love the car and hope to keep it for many years to come!

jim501

Did you pick up the blue one that was on the market recently?  I've had my first spider 2 weeks now (thread in the Spider forum). I'd be interested to see exhaust options as well as that might be on the list in the next 12 months.
Quote from: The Count on September 09, 2015, 04:14:24 PM
Hello to all..

Am a very recent (and first time) Spider owner - a 1999 Twin Spark which is one of the Millenium Spiders. Love the car but know it needs to be kept up to snuff. Thus far have had timing belt (full kit with water pump) replaced, new radiator and fluids replaced.
Will be replacing rear disc rotors and pads shortly as the old rotors are scored (any tips on this welcome as I understand it's a fairly easy DIY job).
Will need new exhaust system within next 12 months so any ideas on after-market suppliers welcome.
Love the car and hope to keep it for many years to come!

The Count

Yes.. got a blue one but not the one advertised in Launceston.

Will keep you posted on exhaust info as/when I find out more

Cheers

jim501

Nice, I did like the blue, but the car was only advertised for a day or two.