Buon Compleanno a una vera Alfa--La 75

Started by lombardi, August 16, 2015, 01:08:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lombardi

next month the last true Alfa celebrates it's 30th birthday,amazing really what has happened since then to the marque that we love, dont really know how affordable it was on its release but i cant imagine it was transport just for the rich as i am getting the impression,hopefully wrong, that the good alfa's of the future will only be for the well heeled. On reading about 75 ,alfa was virtually broke so they had to put together this new model with what they had, u know the amazing brakes,placement of the gearbox and so on,they did an amazing job especially looking at the competition in that era. Having visited Arese a couple of years ago and seeing the remnants of what once was the factory,in delapidated condition,it makes me sad to think that some housing estate or shopping complex is being built and the memories will be buried forever, so we have to keep these things on the road to upkeep the spirit. U know when Fiat took over they deemed the 75 too expensive to built, this clearly says something !
forza lazio,viva l'alfa

Current Alfa=

Giulietta 2015 QV manual Ghiaccio

1974 Spider series 2 ,carabinieri blu

Previous Alfas=

33x4 1985 wagon
33 ti 1985
156 sportswagon manual red
Alfetta sportiva 1981 red
166 silver 1999