Alfa 90 Microfiches

Started by alexgigliotti13, January 15, 2024, 12:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexgigliotti13

I'm searching for some original microfiches for a 1985 Alfa 90.
My original idea was to get hold of some and get them turned into a pdf or digital copies of all the little photos and I've contacted a few companies who are willing to.
What I would like to know is if anyone out there has copies or may know someone or where I can get some either to buy or borrow.
I'm open and willing to any ideas or info people may have so thank you for any help you're able to provide.

Thank you,
Alex.

GTV-074

Speed costs money - how fast do you want to go?

alexgigliotti13

Thanks. But not quite. That's actually my old thread hahah. I did get that sorted though and was able to acquire an original workshop manual, complete.
The microfiches show in depth diagrams of subassemblies and all part numbers that the workshop manual doesn't unfortunately

maz124s

i have all the microfische i will look into getting these digitized in the coming weeks, they were pretty good but alot of the part numbers are pretty much irrevelant as they seem to have been superseeded once fiat took over Alfa

alexgigliotti13

Quote from: maz124s on January 16, 2024, 09:55:18 AMi have all the microfische i will look into getting these digitized in the coming weeks, they were pretty good but alot of the part numbers are pretty much irrevelant as they seem to have been superseeded once fiat took over Alfa

Hi. That's okay I'm looking for all and anything at the minute. I'm aware Alfa changed the part numbers and I may have a way around that. Is there any chance I can contact you privately? I may have someone lined up to digitalise them asap if there's a possibility of that?

Cheers,
Alex

giulia_veloce

Hi Alex.

I sent you a private message.
I have the Alfa 90 Microfiches,,and many other Models that used them at the time

Robert