Giulietta 1.4 Turbo Multiair around Balocco

Started by alfamisa, April 23, 2015, 03:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfamisa

If I don't pass comment on "which tuning box to get" perhaps it's because I'm not sure anything I might say to a 19yr old will register. No offence, it's just an age thing.

So let me make this general, before seeking mods to your vehicle, in this case a Giulietta 1.4MA you could take it for a spin on a track either parade lap, defensive driver course or you might join AROCA and do a sprint day (run at your own pace, you don't need to race anyone) say at Sandown.

When your talent exceeds the vehicles capabilities then you might look towards mods. But first have the "ability" to drive, and then to drive quickly.

Example 1 - 1.4 MA mounted in car camera - Balocco

Example 2 - 1.4 MA hand held camera so very shaky but you can tell the driver is quick but in total control - Balocco.

Enjoy the videos and then enjoy the excellent Giulietta 1.4MA, especially with Sportiva QV or QV Line pack on the road, the best balanced and handling Alfa 4 door to date.
The Alfa Romeo heritage "rinascimento" (renaissance) continues in each and every new model...the first "rinascimento" being 1915.