rotor arms driving me nuts!

Started by supervanawesome, March 26, 2015, 12:33:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

supervanawesome

Hi guys. I'm going crazy trying to find rotor arms in Australia for my 1989 75 twin spark. I've tried a heap of part numbers from other cars that are supposed to fit but no luck. Veale, repco and supercheap don't even list them. Any help would be great

jazig.k

Yep, just had the exact same problem yesterday. I ordered them from EB spares in the UK [UK shipping is very fast in my experience]. Cheap enough too, probably what I'd pay at supercheap anyway.

SAAB 9000 is apparently the same but no idea what year.

supervanawesome

I hate waiting for parts! Ill get onto eb spares. Cheers

jazig.k

I used to get a lot of stuff from the UK... Very rarely a 2 week wait. Sometimes order Monday arrive that week! Was only 7 business days for my CSC extractors from EB spares. I was in shock when something that big arrived that fast!

supervanawesome

Thats crazy fast delivery for extractors! Just ordered the rotor Arms From them. $68 Delivered. Delivery cost twice what the part cost!   

GTVeloce

I bought 4 from a little place in Melbourne (while I was living there) called Ital motors (Queens Ave, Hawthorn East). Worth a try if you are still looking and would rather stay in Aus.

jazig.k

Parts arrived from EB today. Fast as usual!