Sunday Run to Noojee 31st May 2015

Started by Alfa156Melb1, April 02, 2015, 02:44:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

colcol

Thanks David for organising such a great Sunday run, and the Pub at the end had a large menu to choose from something for everyone.
And i would like to give a shoutout to Nunawading Alfa Romeo for the early morning coffee and for a look at the latest Alfa Romeo Fiat Chrysler models.
The run home was even better than the run in the morning, raining, slippery roads, Alfa 33 making the driver seem like he is skilled and most importantly, NO Camry's!, Colin.
1974 VW Passat [ist car] 1984 Alfa 33TI [daily driver] 2002 Alfa 156 JTS [daily driver]

Alfa156Melb1

Thanks Colin - actually there was one Camry Sport - on its roof on a blind corner on the Whittlesea - Kinglake Road...

Clearly the family standing next to it bewildered, took the sport badge seriously.. a mistake I am sure they won't repeat... :)

Full album up. If you want copies of the photos', just click on the photo for the full size version, then rightclick and 'save as' to download.

They're optimized for screen viewing, if you want printouts, you can order prints though Smugmug, or let me know and I'll send you versions optimized for print.

http://smu.gs/1PYWB0J