CAMS Training Course: Scrutiny Module

Started by alfagtv58, May 28, 2008, 09:08:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfagtv58

Do we have anyone who is interested in doing a training course for Scrutineering (in Vic)?  See below....

Dear Club members,

I would ask all recipients to circulate this information to all those who would be interested.

It is planned to conduct a Scrutiny Module on the week end of July 5th and 6th (It may be possible to conclude the course on the Saturday but the weekend has been reserved.). The venue is to be confirmed but it is likely to be the usual Melbourne based club facility. On confirmation, hopefully early next week, potential participants will be notified of the venue and this information will also be posted on the website.

Being very much hands on and requiring quite a deal of human and material resources to conduct it the course is normally only staged once a year. It is therefore essential that club members are made aware of his opportunity, as this module is a requirement for any persons wishing to achieve their Bronze level accreditation.

Expressions of interest should be forwarded to bruce.carter@cams.com.au .

Kind regards
Bruce Carter

1967 Giulia Sprint GT Veloce - (WIP) Strada
1977 Alfetta GTV Group S - Corsa - For Sale (http://www.alfaclubvic.org.au/forum/index.php/topic,9600.0.html)
2009 159 JTS Ti

Brad M

Note to all, Sat 5th July is also the AROCA Philip Island Sprint.
06 147 JTD 1.9
76 116 GT 2.0
72 105 GTV 2.0

Gone... 2x 147 GTA, 2x 90, 2x SudSprint

Next? ... http://www.alfaclubvic.org.au/forum/index.php?topic=17067

alfagtv100 (Biggus)

Hi Phil,

I am interested but will be attending the PI sprint.  If this training is held again in the future, I would be keen to participate.

Cheers,

Marco.
Marco Leoncelli
2017 Giulia. Yeah, baby.
1971 1750 GTV Coupe Series II
Past: 2008 159 Ti V6 3.2, RenaultSport Clio 182 (smuf blue).

Doug Gould

I didn't know you needed training to be random & inconsistent.

Doug
08 159 JTS
07 Brera
85 GTV6
72 Montreal
65 2600 Sprint
60 VW Beetle