Club Display at The Australian Motoring Festival @ Melbourne Show Grounds

Started by krysRAW = AROCA-Vic PR =, March 05, 2015, 07:24:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

krysRAW = AROCA-Vic PR =

Club members have been invited to participate in The Australian Motoring Festival. The event will connect car lovers, manufacturers and families like never before. With a demonstration track, exhibitor areas, test drives, kids' activities and new vehicle demonstrations, there's bound to be something for everyone.

The Australian Motoring Festival aims to connect manufacturers and the buying public in a new and dynamic way. With demonstration tracks, exhibitor areas and a focus on experiential product promotion, this is your opportunity to connect to the next generation of discerning buyers.

Held at the Melbourne Showgrounds, the Australian Motoring Festival gives you the opportunity to experience the automotive industry like never before. Get behind the wheel of a demonstration vehicle or converse face-to-face about industry developments and innovations.

See more at: http://www.australianmotoringfestival.com.au

Some features:
•   New vehicle promenade
•   Auto design center
•   Test tracks
•   History that moves exhibit
•   Retail hub
•   Collector's motor cars and memorabilia auction.

The club will be participating in a vehicle display.
I'm trying to organise 12 vehicles for the club display on the Saturday 28th of March. For those interested and free to have their Alfa Romeos on display please email me on pr@alfaclubvic.org.au or text me your details to 0433 221 550 ASAP as I need to register our interests fairly urgently.

Showgrounds Map: http://www.australianmotoringfestival.com.au/Map
2004 156 JTS 2.0 5-Spd Manual

MODS:
Tint
Stance SC7 19x8.5 Rims
Custom Sport Exhaust
Custom 90mm Cold Air Intake
SAAS Pod Filter
Wheel guards Rolled & Pumped
BC Adjustable BR(RS) coilovers
Front Tower Strut Brace
3" intake pipe

joshuthomas

I went to the motor show and it was really awesome! It was buzzing even though it was the world cup finals :)
My favourite was the vintage car collection, was really worth every buck.. Did anyone else make it there?