proud new owner of 85 GTV6

Started by SteveGTV6, March 12, 2015, 09:53:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SteveGTV6

Hey all

finally great to own an Alfa GTV6, something that ive wanted for almost 16 years.
It will be a long term project, car is in great condition but will be slowly modded and restored while its still drivable.

hope to all chat soon

cheers Steve

colcol

Hello Steve and welcome to the Forum, i remember when the GTV 6 came out, it was a gorgeous looking car, one of Guigaro's finest efforts, and with fuel injection and overhead cams and a transaxle, it was spoke of in Ferrari and Porsche terms.
Join your local Alfa Romeo club, which i have been a member of since 1987, and have made a lot of good mates along the way, there is something to do every weekend.
There are track days, social events, technical nights, garage visits and club plate rego, something for everyone, Colin.
1974 VW Passat [ist car] 1984 Alfa 33TI [daily driver] 2002 Alfa 156 JTS [daily driver]

SteveGTV6

Cheers Colin, been part of the fiat and Audi club when I owned my previous cars so I'll be definitely joining fairly soon,

Yes the gtv6 has always been a favorite of mine and will be till the end, be good to join and meet afew other owners

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MD

Welcome Steve.
Always delighted to hear another GTV6 has been saved. I sort of got introduced to Alfa Romeo by accident.
(No, not a road accident  :)) Back in the day, I thought all I ever wanted was a Fiat. Had my share of them but Alfa won me over. I love all Alfas but I reserve a special place for all transaxle Alfas.

Best wishes with your new ownership.
Transaxle Alfas Haul More Arse.

Current Fleet
Alfetta GTV6 3.0
Alfetta GTV Twin Spark supercharged racer
75 1.8L supercharged racer

Past Fleet
Alfa GT 3.2V6
Alfetta GTV 2.0
Giulia Super 2.0
Berlina 2.0