Congratulations - Alfesta 2015

Started by massiveluvbuddy67, April 08, 2015, 07:33:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

massiveluvbuddy67

To the organising committee of Alfesta 2015,

Lynette and I would like to thank you for the well planned and executed 2015 event. All aspects were carefully planned (e.g. the the show bags) and the 3 days of events were well paced to provide the opportunity for relaxation and visits to other attractions of the area, e.g. The Convent Gallery in Daylesford, historic Clunes and the Fine Art Gallery in Ballarat.

The Ray Sharp Memorial Observation run was a personal highlight traversing some of the magnificent backroads around the Goldfields.

Lastly, it was a great pleasure to meet many new Alfisti friends from across Australia.

Well done!
Phil Nash & Lynette King

Potsie

Herehere. I agree.

One question though. Unfortunately I had to leave before the dinner on Sunday night so I didn't get to hear who did well at the Funkhana, Observation run, Show'n'shine etc.

Can anyone enlighten me ? .. ta.  Potsie.
2010 159 2.4 JTDm - my daily driver
2014 Giulietta 2.0 JTDm - ex. wife's daily driver
e. alfamowing@gmail.com (for all your lawn mowing needs)

Gary Pearce

I'm pleased to report that Alan Hopla won the Funkana, Charles and Jenny Webb won the Observation rally (something to do with the bag of horse poo I think) and Bruce Roberts and Rita Bernadi won the Show & Shine in their lovely Alfa Berlina Auto.
Gary :D
1966 Giulia GTC
1967 Giulia Sprint GT Veloce
1974 Metalic Green Montreal
1966 Giulia Super Blue
1980 Mazda B1800
1989 MX5
2013 MB C250 Coupe