Italian Connection Rally

Started by alfagtv58, May 20, 2008, 10:29:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfagtv58

It's pretty short notice but.....see below.  If you are interested in displaying your car, please either PM me, send me an email to secretary@alfaclubvic.org.au or buzz me on 0408 573 596.

The Italian Connection Rally invites all Alfa club members to join in a celebration of Italian culture and ingenuity and place their automobile on display during the final day of the event at Piazza Italia in Carlton on Sunday 25th May.

Permission has been granted by the City of Melbourne to close Argyle Street North and South, providing owners with a chance to show off their cars during the opening event of the Melbourne Italian Festival.

Piazza Italia will be the centre of festivities with events ongoing throughout the day before special guest Lord Mayor John So arrives to present the trophy to the winner of the rally.

Owners can place their cars on display anytime from 11am onwards, although the rally wishes to have all cars ready by 2:30pm in preparedness for the arrival of the victors of the Italian Connection Rally and subsequent ceremony.

Cars can enter the secured area via Cardigan Street.

Tickets are also available for the victory dinner on Sunday night at Rosati's in the city featuring a performance by world famous Italian vocalist Patrizio Buanne.

The Italian Connection Rally seeks to raise money for charity TLC for kids, and is supported by the City of Melbourne, Alfa Romeo, Pirelli and Zagame Automotive.

For more details, visit www.italianconnectionrally.com.au.
1967 Giulia Sprint GT Veloce - (WIP) Strada
1977 Alfetta GTV Group S - Corsa - For Sale (http://www.alfaclubvic.org.au/forum/index.php/topic,9600.0.html)
2009 159 JTS Ti