[VIC] FS: 75 body plastic parts; light bumpers, body kit, grill

Started by scott.venables, December 12, 2014, 09:00:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scott.venables

Hi all, selling some plastic body bits I have spare.  All parts have been resprayed and are probably not an original colour.

Lightweight early/TS bumpers. Great upgrade for a 3L or racecar.  Rear is in great condition, slight paint scuff, front is not quite as good and has had a slight nudge above the left headlight washer. Repaired reasonably well and only really obvious in the right light.  Side mounts on front bumper have been reglued with silastic or similar but seem solid. Only one of the tiny wheel arch extensions is included with the front bumper. I could probably find some headlight washers if you need. And maybe some fog lights
$120 for the pair

Wheel arch extensions. Good condition generally. There are two cracks as shown and there might be a couple of extra holes.  Black rubber strips included, one has separated.
$ Make me an offer

Early grill.  Great condition but for the cracks around the hole behind the badge. The sheetmetal bracket that is held on with a screw through this hole is missing.  Reasonable condition badge included as are the four side clips.
$ Make me an offer

Some extra photos here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/99367126@N04/with/15815731578/

Parts are in Ferntree Gully.
Cheers, Scott
venables.scott (at) gmail.com

scott.venables

All offers considered, I really don't need these bits and could use the space!

Cheers, Scott