Leaving Victoria

Started by Miss Alfa Sprint, November 09, 2014, 12:41:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Alfa Sprint

Hi everyone of Aroca Vic,

I just wanted to let you all know I am leaving Victoria to go work in Brisbane as I have just been offered a full time job in Automotive Photography.

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank AROCA Vic for helping me with my automotive photography career journey since I turned up at my first Spettacolo with my camera back in 2009. Especially all the editors of Cross + Serpent Magazine for showcasing my photos: Adam Davis, Phil Nash, Barry Edmunds, Stuart Thompson and Sheldon McIntosh. Also huge thanks to John Hanslow and Greg Briggs and Neil Choi for giving me the opportunity to cover major events and sprint days.

And of course every one in AROCA Vic (if i could name you all i would) I will miss you all very much but will visit Melbourne when I can and hopfully see some of you at Auto Italia Canberra 2015.

I will be joining AROCA Queensland as soon as I get there :) but will still be a Vic member too!

Thank you all once again!  :)

Marisa Gangemi
1979 Alfasud Sprint Veloce 1.5L (Blue)
1989 Alfa 33 1.7 IE (Red)

To see my amazing photography visit http://www.marisagangemi.com/

Craig_m67

Welcome to Brisbane!

Be nice to see some of our cars captured well, so hard to do under the glare of Queenslands bright sun.
'66 Duetto (lacework of doom)
'73 1600 GT Junior (ensconced)
'03 156 1.9JTD Sportwagon (daily driver)

Garibaldi

Hi Marisa,

I will be sorry to see you go but it sounds like a great opportunity for you.

I wish you every success with your new job and hopefully I will catch up with you sometime.

Best Wishes  :)

Gary C

colcol

Hello Marisa,
Sorry to see you go, and wish you all the best with your new job, it looks like a good career move combining cars and photography.
And we are loosing a 33 driver as well, not many of us left, Colin.
1974 VW Passat [ist car] 1984 Alfa 33TI [daily driver] 2002 Alfa 156 JTS [daily driver]

Thevak

Hi Marissa

All the best! Just as I was getting to appreciate your work,you are off north! And with your red 33 I never got to see! Vics loss, Queenslands gain.

1970 GT Junior 1300
2002 147
1988 33 1.7EI

Miss Alfa Sprint

Thankyou guys for your kind words :)

The 33 is off tomorrow to be transported up north and I fly out on the 20th.

Will keep you up to date with my adventures in QLD. Looking forward to meeting members of the club there.

First thing I am going to look for is a good mechanic and auto electrician  :P
1979 Alfasud Sprint Veloce 1.5L (Blue)
1989 Alfa 33 1.7 IE (Red)

To see my amazing photography visit http://www.marisagangemi.com/

GeorgeLane

Brisbane is a perfect place to stay. You will surely meet warm and friendly people in your neighborhood. The community is great and food are amazing.

Martinsifredi

Ciao Marisa,
Tanti auguri for the future ! I wish you all the best
MartinSifredi
Classic and Modern
Concours Automobile Presentation
Ph 0425 735 814