Which Oil Should I Use?

Started by Garibaldi, November 02, 2014, 12:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garibaldi

Hi Guys, I have finally solved that age old question "Which Oil Should I Use?" I was out at Historic and Vintage Restorations Blackburn yesterday and I spotted the oil they use which is probably the oil we should all be using. So problem solved, we do not need to be confused anymore.  ;D

colcol

Yeah but, like, all the cars at Vintage Restorations in Blackburn, were like really old and Castrol Edge hadn't been like, invented back in like the olden days, so its like the wrong oil, i think like back in them days they like used whale oil or something.
Cars were not like very good in the olden days, not one of them had bluetooth or like information streaming and the only car there that had a radio, only had AM, like unless you are about 100, who would like listen to AM, Colin.
1974 VW Passat [ist car] 1984 Alfa 33TI [daily driver] 2002 Alfa 156 JTS [daily driver]

Garibaldi

Col, I listen to AM. It has like this certain quality to it and it does bring back a lot of memories. I bet you used to listen to 3XY. As far as the really old cars go, you should know you have got one, isn't it wonderful that oils have improved so much. Now the old cars will last so much longer for us all to enjoy.  ;D