Alfa 33S Permanent4 for sale

Started by permanent4, October 13, 2014, 05:56:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

permanent4

Hello everyone,

I have a 1992 Alfa Romeo 33S Permanent 4 Quadrifoglio Verde for sale.
This is a very rare car in Australia.
It has 4 wheel drive and a 1.7L 16V fuel injected flat 4 engine which pumps out 130hp.
Purchased with front end damage 6 years ago (car was not insured and so it was not reported) in the intention of fixing and restoring it however things did not go according to plan as I had to move overseas for work.
I recently moved back but I can't keep it at my parent's place any longer and I don't have a place of my own to keep it so as sad as it is I'm going to have to let it go.
Before the accident the car was in excellent condition.
I have spent a lot of money on the car from its actual cost, to fixing its damage + painting it, to purchasing its parts (all original and some new, for example the headlights + indicator).
I still have the receipts.
The front end of the vehicle has been replaced with another half cut.
All major parts needed for the car to be finished are there, it just needs to be assembled and the electrical wiring done (I have its wiring diagrams on a CD).
When the engine and gearbox were removed while the car was being repaired the clutch was checked and it looked like it was still in good condition.
However, I remember that after putting them back in place it was hard to push the car, like it was in gear, I did not get a chance to have a look at it again to check what the problem was but I'm sure it's not a big issue and it shouldn't be too hard to figure out as before we took them out this was not present.
From memory, the parts that I know are needed are;
-New windscreen
-Belts
-1 of the side skirts
-Probably tires because it's been sitting there for such a long time

If anyone is interested please email me or call me on 0450325725.

The car is located in Sydney.

Cheers.