Get your car detailed for Spettacollo

Started by orgigeorgie, August 20, 2014, 01:10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orgigeorgie

Ladies and Gentleman,

Spettacollo is coming up in a few months and I am sure a number of you are excited about showing your car off. If you'd like to use Billy Goat detailing I urge you to book soon to avoid missing out as some did last year.

November is big on the car shows and although Alfas (AROCA and AUSALFA) have preference, other marques hold shows at the same time. I've had six bookings this week alone. The week before Spettacollo is reserved for pre show spruce ups. I would not be too worried about detailing now and driving for the next few months as I will show you how you can maintain the finish and keep it looking ace.

Just be mindful that I am alone in this and things do take me a long time to complete. If I need to pull 18 hour days I have no issues but unfortunately cannot accommodate everyone last minute. I will be at the show and am happy to prep your car on the day with you to make it look its best :)

If you'd like to email me, please use g.barboutov@gmail.com as the billygoat email is having issues. Better to call me on 0405 539 779.

Take care,

George Barboutov
156 GTA | 156 TS | GTV6