howe155

Worst buying experience... waited half an hour and no one bother
I am still waiting
Past
MX3 V6 | 325CI | Accord LX | Civic LX | 155 TS 16V
Present
156 V6 Q | Toyota Wish MPV

howe155

Now I am being brush off... not even getting I wanted in the first place.
Past
Present

massiveluvbuddy67

Quote from: howe155 on May 24, 2014, 02:50:58 PM
Now I am being brush off... not even getting I wanted in the first place.

What did you want?

Garibaldi

If you are going to post about a bad experience you have had you need to explain what went wrong.

krysRAW = AROCA-Vic PR =

By all means Howe155,  I wouldn't trivialise your bad experience,  but I do have to question the appropriateness of bad mouthing an AROCA sponsor, on an AROCA forum.

And vague posting something like this only accomplishes in making you look like an attention seeker.

I think any feed back about your experience with Lance Dixon that you may wish to share would be best utilised by sharing with the Lance Dixon customer service desk.
2004 156 JTS 2.0 5-Spd Manual

MODS:
Tint
Stance SC7 19x8.5 Rims
Custom Sport Exhaust
Custom 90mm Cold Air Intake
SAAS Pod Filter
Wheel guards Rolled & Pumped
BC Adjustable BR(RS) coilovers
Front Tower Strut Brace
3" intake pipe

massiveluvbuddy67

Quote from: krysRAW on May 24, 2014, 10:46:07 PM
By all means Howe155,  I wouldn't trivialise your bad experience,  but I do have to question the appropriateness of bad mouthing an AROCA sponsor, on an AROCA forum.

And vague posting something like this only accomplishes in making you look like an attention seeker.

I think any feed back about your experience with Lance Dixon that you may wish to share would be best utilised by sharing with the Lance Dixon customer service desk.

This is what I meant to write!

howe155

yea sorry guys here is my experience...  waited for almost an hour and all they can say is busy and wait till attended. guess what in the end the wait is just wasted cos one of the sale person ask me to make an appointment before visiting or continue to wait. not to mentioned I have been tossed around different sales person during the long wait.

do you guys ever waited so long? at the very least tell me to come back with an appointment from the start and pass me a name card.
Past
Present

krysRAW = AROCA-Vic PR =

Quote from: howe155 on May 25, 2014, 11:54:18 PM
yea sorry guys here is my experience...  waited for almost an hour and all they can say is busy and wait till attended. guess what in the end the wait is just wasted cos one of the sale person ask me to make an appointment before visiting or continue to wait. not to mentioned I have been tossed around different sales person during the long wait.

do you guys ever waited so long? at the very least tell me to come back with an appointment from the start and pass me a name card.

Howie155 that's quite unfortunate that you had such a poor experience, and no customer in any retail environment should have to experience that.

Having said that, I will bring you back to my original point: I don't think it's appropriate to be airing your poor experience about an AROCA sponsor on a AROCA forum. It doesn't achieve anything constructive. Negative feedback about any one party when they're not presence to defend them selves is not a very fair situation.

Plus as well as being a sponsor of AROCA, they are quite a reputable point of contact for all things Alfa Romeo, and I think airing your negative experience here, without actually giving them a chance to correct the wrong by you giving Lance Dixon the feedback first, can potentially put AROCA in a very uncomfortable situation.

Out of respect for you, AROCA and the Lance Dixon dealership, I would please ask that before you continue to display your negative experience here on the forum, that you perhaps have a chat to the people at Lance Dixon first.

You can talk to Damon Earwaker who is the sales manager for Abarth, Alfa Romeo & Fiat at the dealership: afcsales@lancedixon.com.au or phone on (03) 9848 8888.

Please remember that I'm not attacking you or belittling your poor customer experience at Lance Dixon, I just think flaming on people or groups on the internet helps no one.
2004 156 JTS 2.0 5-Spd Manual

MODS:
Tint
Stance SC7 19x8.5 Rims
Custom Sport Exhaust
Custom 90mm Cold Air Intake
SAAS Pod Filter
Wheel guards Rolled & Pumped
BC Adjustable BR(RS) coilovers
Front Tower Strut Brace
3" intake pipe

Garibaldi

I can understand your frustration at having to wait for so long. I have worked in car dealerships for years and it is difficult to have the right number of salespeople available at any given time, particularly when it is busy. This problem is compounded by the fact that most people don't make appointments or if they do they don't turn up at the appointed time. Contrary to what most people think we don't just sit around waiting for people to walk through the front door, most of us have planned our days which includes appointments, test drives and new vehicle deliveries.

Evan Bottcher

Thanks guys for the responses.  I agree with krysRAW it's not fair to publicly criticise anyone (club sponsor or not) where they have no opportunity to respond.  That's certainly not what this forum is for. 

This thread is locked.
Newest to oldest:
'13 Alfa Mito QV
'77 Alfasud Ti
'74 Alfasud Sedan
'68 1750 GTV
--> Slow and Fun - my Alfa journal