Fibreglass 105 doors for sale!

Started by Balfa, March 29, 2014, 09:35:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balfa

A while back I purchased a set of 105 doors and a boot floor from Bob at alfapanels.com for my 2000 GT Veloce. However I (stupidly) didn't consider the safety implications of having fibreglass doors in a road vehicle and am now hoping to sell or swap them for steel ones (my originals are too rusted).

A little bit about the doors and boot floor:

• They are brand new and are untouched.
  • The doors cost 780 pound for a set and the boot floor 135 (a copy of the receipt can be provided).
  • The doors are designed for a wire mechanism for the windows

Shipping and taxes for the doors and boot lid was phenomenal, so anyone who was thinking of buying these products off alfapanels can buy them off me without the shipping costs and hassle :D

Conversely if anyone has repairable steel doors for the 105 and wants to swap - that would suit my needs even better. If you're steel doors are of greater value then I'm willing to negotiate to pay the difference.

I work in Canberra but commute to Sydney every weekend, so ideally I'd prefer pickup/dropoff/inspection in either of these locations.

Please pm or email if interested or if you have any questions  :D

Balfa

Bumping this thread as these doors haven't sold.

As stated these doors cost 780 pound and are as new. By current conversion 780 pound comes to 1,394 AUD and that doesn't count for shipping!

I'm prepared to let them go for $1,000 ono and I'm willing to drop them off to you in Sydney or Canberra.
Otherwise if you have been following my thread and can offer some parts or skills I need I'd be willing to arrange a swap :)