Alfa 156 in rutherglen.

Started by jimay3677, March 23, 2014, 09:43:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimay3677

Hi everyone.  I just moved to rutherglen and spotted a red 156  selespeed pre facelift with a spoiler and side skirts. Does that belong to anyone on here?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

John Hanslow

There are club members and other alfisti across Victoria.  The Rutherglen sighting could be a local or even someone on a drive from Melbourne or rural Victoria.

That said, we have a with a strong concentration of members and others in the Goldfields area. 

We are having a drive to the Ballarat dealer on the 13th April with a BBQ lunch and display so refer home page, book in with Andrew Cleland and come along.

Cheers.
Now:
2011 Giulietta QV

Previously:
1989 164 3.0  V6
2002 156 Twin Spark Sports Edition
2002 147 Twin Spark
2002 916 Spider Twin Spark
1990 Alfa 75 Potenziata

mad dog 75

welcome to the beautiful North East of Victoria Alfa81, many Alfa friendly roads, people and places to discover up here,  ;) ;D ;D ENJOY!   See photo of a few other Alfist as John so nicely put it, many are AROCOA members! ;) ;) nice to see nothing has changed in that department!  The evil Doctor NO has silenced you as well John LOL.!!  No not you Evan.

The photo was taken up the back of Stanley on one of the most picturesque roads in the N.E. of Vic, not fare from Beechworth. Most of the 10 cars are local to the area as well as some very keen ACT Alfist that regularly make it down this way.

Cheers

Alfa156Melb1

I havent seen the one in Rutherglen but my sister lives there, my grandmother lives in Corowa and my parents are in Boorhaman North so that means i'm up there every other week either in my black GTA or Silver 156 JTS.. so if you see me.. wave! :)

jimay3677

Cool! I drive a grey 156 selespeed. I'll keep my eyes peeled

Alfa156Melb1

Ditto  :D

If you ever need a hand with it, or need access to MultiECUScan for faults - yell out...

jimay3677

First thing I bought was MultiECUscan. Glad I did to keep clearing the o2/cat error codes.