Autobella Italian Automobile Festival - Sunday 6th April - Como Park, Vic

Started by Evan Bottcher, March 13, 2014, 07:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garibaldi

Hi krysRAW, John Hanslow should know who's got the club banners. And don't forget guys, daylight saving finishes at 3.00am Sunday 6th April so please remember to wind your clocks back one hour. See you all Sunday. :)

krysRAW = AROCA-Vic PR =

Quote from: krysRAW on April 03, 2014, 07:39:26 AM
OK guys!

Got the email back from Peter who is the point of contact for Autobella on Sunday. They're more than happy to have us. They'll be setting up the display cars from 9 -9:30am and the day goes until 3 -3:30pm. To make it easy to display our group together, he has asked us to come together as a convoy if possible.

So I'm thinking we all meet at the McDonald's on the corner of Malvern Rd and Williams Rd Prahran between 8am and 8:30am, aiming for a departure time of 8:50/9am. I know it's not the classiest place to meet up and I know there are plenty of nice cafes around the Prahran/Toorak/South Yarra area, but unfortunately those areas are not known for ample street parking  :P  Hence why I've chosen Micky D's with it's parking lot......and Sausage & Egg McMuffins  ::)  If anyone has a better suggestion for a meeting point, please speak up  :)

Peter also said that we were more than welcome to put up any banners/flags to represent the AROCA.  I believe I've seen these at a few of our car displays, but does anyone know who has them, and if we could borrow them for Sunday?

And so far on the roll call for Autobella, we have:

• Garibaldi - 147
  • ALFAAA - Spider
  • John Hanslow - 75
  • alanm - GTV
  • Mark Baigent - SZ
  • massiveluvbuddy67 - TZ or Tony Hawker 1600 GTV
  • Alfamania - 75
  • Barry Edmunds - Super
  • krysRAW - 156 JTS

Let me know if anyone else is joining us, so we have numbers on who we're waiting on at the meeting point on Sunday morning  ;D

Just thought I'd quote this again, as for some reason the formatting of the page is resulting in this post not being readable (well on my computer anyway :P ).

Also thanks Garibaldi on the daylight Saving reminder
2004 156 JTS 2.0 5-Spd Manual

MODS:
Tint
Stance SC7 19x8.5 Rims
Custom Sport Exhaust
Custom 90mm Cold Air Intake
SAAS Pod Filter
Wheel guards Rolled & Pumped
BC Adjustable BR(RS) coilovers
Front Tower Strut Brace
3" intake pipe