1978 Alfetta GTV 2.0 project

Started by fack33, October 19, 2013, 07:54:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fack33

I have recently bought a running (rough) unregistered Alfetta GTV with aspirations of learning about how cars work (I know nothing!) and having it registered and driving it. This might be a tad optimistic but I can dream of rocking up to a Alfa fun run in my red beast with other Alfa fans.

I suspect I will become a regular seeking help from those more experienced than I. And to start! Anywhere in Perth I can buy intake manifold gaskets and a fuel filter kit??
Thanks
Fack33

Mike

Lots of ways to skin this cat.  I am in Perth and can help put you on the right track for all things Alfetta.  We will have you fetta in tip top condition in no time without blowing the budget.
There is a Perth mob over here, the Alfa club in Perth and many girders of Alfetta parts, not to mention a mob in Adelaide that stock genuine parts. 

Give me a buzz on 048809172three
cars / projects:
Twinspark - Bonneville car build
85 GTV6 red
86 GTV6 3.2 quadcam on ITBs
Alfetta '74 sedan project
Alfetta '74 sedan 1 owner
'76 Alfetta GT blue
'76 Alfetta GT Twincharge
Fiat 128 3P
78 Ferrari 308 gtb
78 Ferrari gts
79 Ferrari gtb
Audi SQ5...well something has to run

Fetta GTV

Congratulation! Alfetta's are great to work on, just a few things that are a bit tricky. Just ask heaps of questions and we will try to get you sorted.
I'm in NSW and have a few parts contacts over here if you have trouble getting bits.
Mike is a wealth of alfetta knowledge. Don't let him talk you into getting 500hp out of yours though....then again?
By the way Mike you should update your location in your stats, it still says Tas :-)
1979 Alfetta GTV
1986 Alfa Sprint 1.5 twin carb

Mike

Profile sorted....

Now about that 500Hp.....haha!...erm...seriously
cars / projects:
Twinspark - Bonneville car build
85 GTV6 red
86 GTV6 3.2 quadcam on ITBs
Alfetta '74 sedan project
Alfetta '74 sedan 1 owner
'76 Alfetta GT blue
'76 Alfetta GT Twincharge
Fiat 128 3P
78 Ferrari 308 gtb
78 Ferrari gts
79 Ferrari gtb
Audi SQ5...well something has to run

Alfapride

Welcome to the Alfa community, the alfetta's are great value for money and will offer you many years of enjoyment...
Alfa 33 16v
Alfa 116 Giulietta
Alfa 116 Alfetta GTV
Alfa MY2004 147 TI
Alfa MY19 Giulia Veloce

hairdo 429

Hi if you need any help and questions ring Angelo from Alfa 105 alive .He is in PERTH and i'm sure he will look after you. REGARDS

Alfapride

Alfa 33 16v
Alfa 116 Giulietta
Alfa 116 Alfetta GTV
Alfa MY2004 147 TI
Alfa MY19 Giulia Veloce

fack33

Apologies for disappearing. I am a Uni student and had exams and related commitments so Alf has been ignored. One more major piece of Unit work to complete then hopefully time for Alf/ Will be back then. Thanks for all responses.

Alfapride

Welcome to the forum! Alfettas are fantastic value and go under the radar! Keep us posted with your project and post some pics!
Alfa 33 16v
Alfa 116 Giulietta
Alfa 116 Alfetta GTV
Alfa MY2004 147 TI
Alfa MY19 Giulia Veloce