Unexpected Brera owner

Started by MSM47, September 23, 2013, 08:54:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MSM47

Hi all,
I inherited my late fathers Brera, I had all intentions to sell it as it is completely unpractical, under powered and to honest I WAS a V8 muscle type of person. I spent a few days in Perth driving the Brera around and I have completely fallen in love with that little car.

I'm in the process of getting it shipped over to the Gold Coast and can't wait to hit the roads.

I think I could be developing a problem  ;D

colcol

Don't worry MSM47, it is a disease but the good news is that it can be cured, some people think that A.L.F.A. stands for the  Automobile Lombardy Fabrication Association, but we all know it really stands for Always Looking For Another.
You will not be happy with one so you will buy another, then join the local Alfa Romeo's owners club of Queensland so you can be with other Alfa looneys and wonder why you took so long to get one.
Welcome and i hope you enjoy your new toy and as a mark of respect to your late father you love it and keep it for many years, Colin.
1974 VW Passat [ist car] 1984 Alfa 33TI [daily driver] 2002 Alfa 156 JTS [daily driver]

AlfaACT

MSM47,

Right now, the only word you need to know is

ALFESTA

Find out about it here: http://alfesta.org.au

... and enjoy!