Stud Pattern for the 105

Started by Ishamael, February 22, 2008, 09:27:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ishamael

Hi all,

Just a quick question if I may.

I'm looking to get some new rims for my GTV 2000 105 (1973), and save my originals.

Does anyone know what the stud pattern is for the 105's, and what are the biggest tyres that will fit within the wheel arches?

Oh and if anyone has any advice on the size/type of rim that looks good on the 105's, that would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
1973 GTV 2000 105

Colin Byrne

stud pattern is 108 pcd

i managed to get 16 x 7 under the car but had to sacrifice a lot of turning circle and would not recommend it for a road car

as far as what looks good, well that's pretty subjective.  I wend for a set of super lights as i think they suit the age of the vehicle and they were good value for money

(There's a photo of it here http://www.alfaclubvic.org.au/component/option,com_smf/Itemid,68/topic,246.30/)
72' 105 2000 GTV Red (tarmac rally/race car)
74' 105 2000 GTV Blue (road car)
68' 105 1600 Giulia Super White (Not sure yet)
01' Nissan Pathfinder (Tow car/Alfa support vehicle)

Ishamael

Colin you've been an awesome help :)

Yeah I read your thread about you doing up your red 105 for Targa when I first joined this forum - awesome thread, and pics :D

I'm currently getting my body done by some PB's/Restorers, I just hope my body turns out just as good as yours did.  I have been visiting the panel beater, and some of his welding work looked a bit rough - I suppose I will just have to wait and see the final result.

Eventually once my car is put back together, I will get your advice about shockies/suspension for my 105, as I don't know much about it.

I know you recommended koni 80 series to someone in another thread, but I'm not sure if I need to pay for a set of adjustable shock absorbers?
1973 GTV 2000 105