AROCA on Masterchef

Started by Victor Lee, July 14, 2013, 10:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drewster71

Great job Vic alfa club,

even convinced my wife to look at buying a new Guiletta , or now she has been online maybe the 159... Can some one share what the double clutch is ???

Cheers Drew
PRESENT
1983 2L GTV
PAST
1977 Alfetta

Victor Lee

Current Alfas:  Alfa 159 3.2lt Q4; Alfetta GTV6; ES30 SZ (all V6s!);  2015 4C LE.
Past Alfas:      '02 156 2.0lt JTS; '84 Alfetta GTV6; '82 Alfetta GTV 2.0; '85 Alfa 33 1.5 GCL single carb

gregsalfa

Whilst I organised the event, my thanks goes to the owners of 42 Alfa Romeos and passengers who braved an ordinary day and presented their cars in beautiful condition.
Without every one of you attending we could not have pulled it off. The MasterChef people were stunned at our display!
Thank you once again and I hope we have more opportunity to show that there is more passion in our badge than the rest of the motoring world combined. Hopefully a little more airtime next time.
Grazie mille

ciao
Greg Briggs

Fast Eddie

well that was fun watching the Alfas', the scenery and nice weather during a big thunderstorm over here in the Wild West.

Was enjoying the episode right up until the camera zoomed in on Doug G, then...blackout - all power lost to the house!

We know your God like power on the circuit as C of C Doug, but didn't realise it extended to being a weather god too :)

Bec and I enjoyed a 'spotting the familiar face in the crowd' game and great to see - Doug G, Gary P, Barry, E, Branko, Mary L (but not Victor I am sorry), Greg B and a surprising number of new or unknown faces of newer members since I was last in Vic.
ed
Now -
nuffin
Then -
76 Sud L 1.3
85 33 1.5
00 156 Selespeed
77 Alfetta GTV - Group S project - "yellow peril"
86 SudSprint 1.5 - clubsprint car
77 Alfetta GTV - Tarmac rally/Group S
03 156GTA 3.2 manual
80 Alfetta GTV
07 166 -3.0 Ti.
86 GTV6

McAnnik

I missed this totally!!! I hope somebody taped it for future viewing by those less aware of "happenings".............................................Ian 

DomenicC1

Look back a few posts...there's a link to the episode, if that doesn't work you can always go straight to the Masterchef website and view past episodes  :)
Current: 83 Alfetta GTV 2.0 (Red)

Past: 82 Alfetta GTV 2.0 (Red)
      : 87 Alfa 75 V6 2.5 (Silver)

McAnnik