Alfa 156 Tspark for sale

Started by WilsonAlfa156, June 18, 2013, 10:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilsonAlfa156

Hello all - I've updated this a little bit because I have unfortunately (for me) had to get more work done on this car.
All this means is whoever buys it is getting even more value.

I am moving overseas really soon, and I really need to get rid of my Alfa 156 T spark.
I am only really selling because of the move, considering the money I just put into it, I would have preferred to hang onto it.
It's literally in the last month, just had 5500 bucks poured into it.  I'm actually selling it at a loss.
Anyone buying this car is not going to have to worry about mechanical issues for a long time, if I wasn't moving overseas there's no way I would be trying to sell.

Manufactured in December of '98
Its in fantastic condition for an older car. The interior is all original and in really great condition.
Paintwork is also in good condition for a car this age.
The car is polar white, with a beige interior and wood trim, and wood steering wheel and gear shift knob.

It's located in Queensland (Brisbane) and has just had some work done on it, the gearbox has just been replaced, as has the clutch kit and bearing assembly, and the electric motors for both the back windows and also the two front control arms.  I am also in the process of re-tinting the interior as the original factory tint is only just now starting to ripple.  You can find my ad on car sales dot com dot au, not sure what the rules are on linking to exterior sites so I'll just say its the only white and beige one for sale in queensland thru private sale.  Keep in mind the cost of the recent work in relation to price, and is negotiable.  Also has a brand new programmed key (the key is worth about $500 bucks alone).

Full RWC and full transparency with the recent repairs, happy to show the mechanics list to anyone interested in the car.
Has 178K on the clock (hence the now fixed clutch problems). Good quality rubber on it, and rego until October.

Anyone interested check out the official advert - and shoot me a message happy to show to anyone interested.