Sunday August 25th EMR

Started by Spiderwest, August 26, 2013, 08:21:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spiderwest

Thanks to Malcolm Powell for arranging a really interesting EMR through the Dandenongs yesterday. The roads twisted and and turned through many places I did not know existed. A fleet balanced between modern and historic Alfa's made their way initially to the Emerald Bakery and subsequently to Oscars on the Yarra at Warburton. Great food and great company. Well done Malcolm.
Current
2006 Spider 939 3.2 Q4

Spiderwest

More Pics
Current
2006 Spider 939 3.2 Q4

Spiderwest

More Pics
Current
2006 Spider 939 3.2 Q4

Spiderwest

More Pics
Current
2006 Spider 939 3.2 Q4

Spiderwest

More Pics
Current
2006 Spider 939 3.2 Q4

Spiderwest

And finally......
Current
2006 Spider 939 3.2 Q4

colcol

Thanks Malcolm for organising this event, it was very well run, with everything running to time, the lunch at Oscars was  great with lovely settings on some river at the back and the traffic wasn't bad like expected on a Sunday.
Noticed some other clubs out as well, Austins, Peugeots, American car club and i noticed a Purana and some Capri's at the Bakery, where we had an excellent morning tea, the choice was just massive and the service quick.
Malcolm is a new member and it was fantastic for him to put his hand up and organise an event, his car is very interesting, when you see Malcolm, ask him about it.
Next Sunday run is in 2 weeks time, the week after fathers day, it is combined with the MX5 club and its run to Noojee, see club calender for details, Colin.
1974 VW Passat [ist car] 1984 Alfa 33TI [daily driver] 2002 Alfa 156 JTS [daily driver]

alfagtv58

Agreed, it was a great run, thanks Malcolm.  A great way to discover my new (to me) car!!  I did just the first part and headed back home after the Emerald bakery.  The run actually went past my house and yet I still discovered some roads I didn't know existed!
1967 Giulia Sprint GT Veloce - (WIP) Strada
1977 Alfetta GTV Group S - Corsa - For Sale (http://www.alfaclubvic.org.au/forum/index.php/topic,9600.0.html)
2009 159 JTS Ti

colcol

Thank you to Spiderwest for all the great photo's, Colin.
1974 VW Passat [ist car] 1984 Alfa 33TI [daily driver] 2002 Alfa 156 JTS [daily driver]

AgeG

Great day out which had a bit of everything, including hitting a pot hole pretty hard which enacted the infamous inertia switch on the GTV6 and had me stranded on the roadside with wife and 13month old getting grumpy! Thankfully with a bit of help we were going again 20 mins later!

thanks Malcolm, and Tony for the photos!

regards

Adrian
1989 AR 33 1.7ie Red
2005 Citroen C4 Grey
1985 Alfa Romeo GTV6 Silver
2012 Abarth 500C EsseEsse