long shot ... looking for a GTV1750

Started by 328stig, January 27, 2008, 09:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

328stig

I'm new to this forum but was hoping someone could help me .

I owned a 1970 , red , series 1 , 1750 GTV , Victorian registration KLW 230 . I sold it when my first child came along and have regreted it since . I am trying to locate it ( hopefully it is still around ) and maybe try and buy it back .

I would appreciate any info anyone might have on it ... or better still , hopefully someone from this forum has it and wants to sell it !
:)Manny thanks !

a sharp

I have run the Rego Number through the Clubs register and it came back blank, but the Rego might have changed over the years, as is the case with most cars of this age. If you have the Chassis Number I could have a look for that.

Anthony Sharp
Membership Sec
AROCA (Vic)

328stig

Thank you very much for looking , Anthony . Really appreciate it . It's been so long anything could have happened to it . The registration may have changed and I don't have the vin number . I have tried every way I know how to find it , but maybe it's not to be . Still ... I will keep thinking of ways tpo locate it . If not , i will just have to find another .

shane wescott

Have you tried vic roads for a search. when i bought my car i got a report on it's history. I think it was about $20. They should be able to give you the vin and eng number and that should let you search from there.

catch ya

Shane
Current Cars:

No Alfa's :-(

Previous Cars:
1991 White 164
86 White GTV6 Zender Body Kit
90 Red 75 TS
98 Blue GTV 2.0
85 Red 33 1.5 TI
85 Red 33 1.7 Carby
83 Silver 33 1.5 GCL
70 Blue Berlina 1750
70 White Berlina 1750

70 White Berlina 1750 (my first)

Current Bikes:

2002 Yellow Ducati ST2 944

328stig

Thanks ... I will get on to them in the morning ! I might be lucky !

328stig

No luck . Vic Roads don't have this plate live .  ... have run out of options ..it probably has gone to another world ! I can't belive I did'nt keep the VIN number etc !!