New Alfa Romeo Dealer

Started by colcol, February 06, 2013, 08:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

colcol

It seems that there is a new Alfa Romeo Dealer in Nunawading, drive past there twice a day, and has been some building activety of late, it is across the road from the Nunawading library, where we meet when the Alfa Club go on a cruise, tonight i see Alfa Romeo Fiat and Chrysler flags, all they need now is some expanded model line cars to sell, Colin.
1974 VW Passat [ist car] 1984 Alfa 33TI [daily driver] 2002 Alfa 156 JTS [daily driver]

Joe Garra

There's also one in Point Cook
Now: 164Q
        Giulietta QV
Before : 75
            33 16V
            Sud Ti
            99 Spider
            156 Wagon
            159 Wagon

John Hanslow

Also one in Mentone and I understand another one in Essendon .
Now:
2011 Giulietta QV

Previously:
1989 164 3.0  V6
2002 156 Twin Spark Sports Edition
2002 147 Twin Spark
2002 916 Spider Twin Spark
1990 Alfa 75 Potenziata

Joe Garra

I believe the majority of Chrysler Jeep dealers are adding Fiat and Alfa.
Now: 164Q
        Giulietta QV
Before : 75
            33 16V
            Sud Ti
            99 Spider
            156 Wagon
            159 Wagon

alfagtv100 (Biggus)

Quote from: colcol on February 06, 2013, 08:22:30 PM
It seems that there is a new Alfa Romeo Dealer in Nunawading, drive past there twice a day, and has been some building activety of late, it is across the road from the Nunawading library, where we meet when the Alfa Club go on a cruise, tonight i see Alfa Romeo Fiat and Chrysler flags, all they need now is some expanded model line cars to sell, Colin.

This is 500m from my house. Dangerous.
Marco Leoncelli
2017 Giulia. Yeah, baby.
1971 1750 GTV Coupe Series II
Past: 2008 159 Ti V6 3.2, RenaultSport Clio 182 (smuf blue).

kartone

One in Hallam on the Princes Hwy.. Gave a 500 Abarth and 500 Tributo Ferrari a flogging a few weeks back: body finish OK, transmission vs turbo lag so & so, 180HP & 1010kg great !
82 GTV6 split-dash
80 Alfetta GTV

Repco Lad

Col,
I travel past that dealership too, and each time I eye off that tasty banner they have on the outside wall!

That corner is truly the Benetton catalogue of motoring- Korea, USA, Italy, China.

A bit lamentable really, when considering Alfa's previous illustrious neighbours when located on Doncaster Rd

Given it is predominantly a Hyundai dealership, servicing of older models will be interesting- does any-one know the Korean for, 'my sele-speed is not working'

RL

colcol

Still would take my Alfa to the older dealerships who have been working on Alfa Romeo's for years, if the new Guilia ever gets released, we could hit them up for a technical night to see what they know!, Colin.
1974 VW Passat [ist car] 1984 Alfa 33TI [daily driver] 2002 Alfa 156 JTS [daily driver]

Damon

Quote from: Repco Lad on February 14, 2013, 04:38:38 PM
Col,
I travel past that dealership too, and each time I eye off that tasty banner they have on the outside wall!

That corner is truly the Benetton catalogue of motoring- Korea, USA, Italy, China.

A bit lamentable really, when considering Alfa's previous illustrious neighbours when located on Doncaster Rd

Given it is predominantly a Hyundai dealership, servicing of older models will be interesting- does any-one know the Korean for, 'my sele-speed is not working'

RL

Just a quick note to let you know that Alfa Romeo is still represented next to its 'illustrious neighbours' on Doncaster Rd!

I'm happy to say that on behalf of our team at Lance Dixon Alfa we have renewed our dealer agreement with Fiat Chrysler and have been awarded National Alfa Romeo dealer of the Year for 2012.

We are still very committed to the Alfa Romeo and Fiat brands and are proud to be the only dealer in Australia to be continuously appointed to represent Alfa Romeo under Alfa Romeo Australia, Ateco and now Fiat Chrysler.

Thanks to everyone who has supported Lance Dixon Alfa over the years, we are happy to welcome all new dealers to the network and look forward to many exciting years ahead of us during the revival of the marque in Australia and across the world.

Best wishes and happy motoring from Damon and the Lance Dixon team.

colcol

Thanks Damon, Lance Dixon has been around a long time, was even around in the old days of 33's and 75's, a lot of Alfa Romeo Dealers have come and gone since then, still remember the ripper Technical night Lance Dixon put on at the release of the then new 156 in 1998, bloke who did the Tech night was an absolute expert in all things Alfa Romeo, Colin.

redsky

Alfa Romeo coming to Shepparton soon, good for those of us out of Melbourne.

gregsalfa

Hi Guys

Be careful what you say.

The more new dealerships, the more Alfa Romeo's sold, the better for everyone.
We will have the new dealers coming on board as sponsors of the club so again better for all of us.
Our club will be supportive of them so that we can have country dealerships and easier access for all.
Greg Briggs