autobella

Started by vignale124, January 21, 2013, 07:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vignale124

hi all you fantastic Alfa owners we would love to have as many Alfas at autobella this year ,it is going to be bigger than ever,especially with the new management from Fiat Chrysler givng us good support
Como park Feb 24th,9.30 -3.30
contact Peter Bartold
FCCV
ps I always have at least one Alfa in my collection

Steve S

massiveluvbuddy67

I love the poster! The best one I have seen in a long time.

Steve S

Great choice of car in the main frame  8) ;D

Lindsay_palmer

Does anyone know the date for the upcoming autobella? I can't find any information anywhere

Steve S

It is not confirmed yet, but it likely to be later than usual in April.

Lindsay_palmer

Quote from: Steve S on November 24, 2013, 08:11:31 PM
It is not confirmed yet, but it likely to be later than usual in April.

Thanks Steve. I've been trying to get to autobella for years but have either missed it or had something else on. Hopefully this year.

John Hanslow

I have prepared a AROCA Calendar for next year and have been given the date for Autobella 2014 as Sunday 6th April.

Cheers
Now:
2011 Giulietta QV

Previously:
1989 164 3.0  V6
2002 156 Twin Spark Sports Edition
2002 147 Twin Spark
2002 916 Spider Twin Spark
1990 Alfa 75 Potenziata

Lindsay_palmer

Quote from: John Hanslow on November 25, 2013, 12:36:59 PM
I have prepared a AROCA Calendar for next year and have been given the date for Autobella 2014 as Sunday 6th April.

Cheers

That's good to know John, my calendar is on my office wall so I'm unlikely to miss it.

Bit of a side question but do Italian car and bike clubs share the dates of their concourse/display events to be included in calendars ? There must be other alfa club members also interested in fiats, Ducati, maserati, ect.

AlfaACT

Hey Lindsay,

Why not pop along to Auto Italia Canberra?
March 30 2014 on the lawns of Old Parliament House

You can see them all in the same place :-)

http://www.autoitaliacanberra.com

ciao,
Peter

Davidm1600

Ditto if anyone is in Hobart this Saturday, come down to Salamanca Place, as Club Motori Italia is having its Annual Display (La bella maccina).

Hoping to have a great range of classic and new Alfas, Fiats, Lancia, Ferrari, Lamborghini, De Tomaso, and perhaps even Maserati.
Current:
2003 JTS 156 sportwagon
1969 Giulia sedan (x2)
1969 AC Fiat 124 sport

Past: '76 Alfetta 1.8 GT 
        '76 Alfetta 1.8 Sedan
        ' 73 2L Berlina

Steve S

Quote from: Lindsay_palmer on November 27, 2013, 05:05:47 PM
Quote from: John Hanslow on November 25, 2013, 12:36:59 PM

Cheers

That's good to know John, my calendar is on my office wall so I'm unlikely to miss it.

Bit of a side question but do Italian car and bike clubs share the dates of their concourse/display events to be included in calendars ? There must be other alfa club members also interested in fiats, Ducati, maserati, ect.

Autobella is very much shared as it is an all Italian automotive display. We even had a Bertone Volvo turn up this year!

Lindsay_palmer

Quote from: AlfaACT on November 27, 2013, 07:55:28 PM
Hey Lindsay,

Why not pop along to Auto Italia Canberra?
March 30 2014 on the lawns of Old Parliament House

You can see them all in the same place :-)

http://www.autoitaliacanberra.com

ciao,
Peter

PS I have Autobella in my diary for February 23 ... ?

Peter

I'm not able to make it this year but it's on my wish list. I'll have to convince the minister for war and finance that Canberra is a good holiday spot at the right time of year.

Bretton Woods

Do you have to be a member of the Fiat Club to attend Autobella.

AlfaACT

Quote from: Lindsay_palmer on November 28, 2013, 08:56:09 PM
Peter

I'm not able to make it this year but it's on my wish list. I'll have to convince the minister for war and finance that Canberra is a good holiday spot at the right time of year.

Hello Lindsay,

300,000 Canberrans cant possibly be wrong!
It's a great place for a holiday and its always the right time of the year here - guess it's a bit like Camelot ;-) I've been here for 10 years and don't want to go home.

Keep an eye on the web site, we usually have a deal with Rydges for very good accommodation at excellent rates for Auto Italia participants.

ciao,
Peter.