Alfasud Cameo

Started by Mick A, January 04, 2013, 01:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick A

Little Alfasud makes cameo appearance in The Living End's original film clip for 'Prisoner Of Society' at exactly 2min54sec.

haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prjVGQWNyE4

colcol

Bloody Hell, you have to be quick!, seen this clip on rage heaps of time and never noticed it, back all those years ago the Sud may have been worth something, Chris Cheney looks so young he is hard to spot, can anybody remember the name of the Australian Private Detective series on the ABC circa about 1982, the main character, an eccentric detective drove an Alfasud?, Colin.
1974 VW Passat [ist car] 1984 Alfa 33TI [daily driver] 2002 Alfa 156 JTS [daily driver]

Sheldon McIntosh

Quote from: colcol on January 04, 2013, 09:46:25 AM
can anybody remember the name of the Australian Private Detective series on the ABC circa about 1982, the main character, an eccentric detective drove an Alfasud?, Colin.

Bargearse?

colcol

Bargearse drove a Valiant, mostly to the Mc Donalds drive thru, sometimes his detective partner Glen Twenty drove the Valiant while Bargearse gave the car 'more power', Colin.
1974 VW Passat [ist car] 1984 Alfa 33TI [daily driver] 2002 Alfa 156 JTS [daily driver]

colcol

I am pretty sure that the ABC detective series where the private detective drove an Alfasud was called 'The Fast Lane' and it was written by Andrew Knight and John Clarke and starred Terry Bader, noyhing that i can find on Youtube to prove he drove a Sud, if i remember rightly it was a white single carb, anyone remember?, Colin.