Giulia tee

Started by Evan Bottcher, February 20, 2012, 09:06:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MD

I am sure we all like a bit of humour and a sense of fun in our lives and speaking of lives, I have come to learn that my life is basically a sandwich. A slice of serious application followed by a humour filling and covered by a delight in imagination. Some would say my life is a picnic that is actually missing the sandwich but they just know me too well. :D Bastards ! :D :D

A topic response from me can depend on which sandwich part is in charge at the time and so the response could be a technical debate tempered by some stupidity just to bring it back to the human connection and finalised by some imaginary hope or aspiration all in one. Yes you guessed it, my shrink has most of my next year's racing budget. :D

Now where were we? Yeah, pep the more we exchange posts on this Forum, the more me thinks we went to the same reform school but I never got to meet you 'cause I was in detention most of the time facing the corner with the dunce cap on.  ;D

That Super has a huge story to go with it and the fruitcakes manning it in the photo but I don't want to go into that diatribe unless there are readers out there that are actually interested. I'll keep you guessing which one is me in the photo but the bulge in the overalls is no clue 'cause it's actually a cod piece;D
Transaxle Alfas Haul More Arse.

Current Fleet
Alfetta GTV6 3.0
Alfetta GTV Twin Spark supercharged racer
75 1.8L supercharged racer

Past Fleet
Alfa GT 3.2V6
Alfetta GTV 2.0
Giulia Super 2.0
Berlina 2.0

MD

I just realised that with my Giulia T shirt on, I could proudly display it in full view perched high on my seat during my next tour from Queensland to Mexico in my new rig.
Transaxle Alfas Haul More Arse.

Current Fleet
Alfetta GTV6 3.0
Alfetta GTV Twin Spark supercharged racer
75 1.8L supercharged racer

Past Fleet
Alfa GT 3.2V6
Alfetta GTV 2.0
Giulia Super 2.0
Berlina 2.0