Alfa Romeo at Autobella

Started by John Hanslow, February 13, 2012, 12:15:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Hanslow

Just a quick note to recognise a few club members (and others) that come along to support the Fiat Car Club of Victoria annual 'Autobella' yesterday.

There was a good range of all types of Fiats (historic, classic and modern) as well as other Italian cars.

A good spread of Lancias, Ferraris and Alfas were present on the day with a variety of bikes which was a really good show.

Our Concorso winner, the red 750 Giulietta Spider won its classic visitor class.
Now:
2011 Giulietta QV

Previously:
1989 164 3.0  V6
2002 156 Twin Spark Sports Edition
2002 147 Twin Spark
2002 916 Spider Twin Spark
1990 Alfa 75 Potenziata

John Hanslow

and more.

Some upgrades have been made to the park.

Also you will see how they have put a new walking track around Como Park North with garden beds so the field is a bit smaller but more room for defined placement of tents, a dedicated small but effective kids playground and concretre drive in entrance.
Now:
2011 Giulietta QV

Previously:
1989 164 3.0  V6
2002 156 Twin Spark Sports Edition
2002 147 Twin Spark
2002 916 Spider Twin Spark
1990 Alfa 75 Potenziata

Steve S

Hi John. I saw you there yesterday but didn't get a chance to say hi

This one was mine

Lots of other good pics of the day here

http://www.turbo124.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=10530

Steve

massiveluvbuddy67

Hi Steve,
I saw your car yesterday and it was beautifully presented. A wonderful example and I am sure great fun to drive. Very svelte.
Best Regards
Phil

massiveluvbuddy67

Quote from: John Hanslow on February 13, 2012, 12:15:35 PM
Just a quick note to recognise a few club members (and others) that come along to support the Fiat Car Club of Victoria annual 'Autobella' yesterday.

There was a good range of all types of Fiats (historic, classic and modern) as well as other Italian cars.

A good spread of Lancias, Ferraris and Alfas were present on the day with a variety of bikes which was a really good show.

Our Concorso winner, the red 750 Giulietta Spider won its classic visitor class.

Yes, the spider is brilliant and a deserved winner. Well done!

Steve S

Thanks Phil

I was quite impressed with many or all of the cars at Autobella; the red Montecarlo was a stand out for me.