WTB right rear quarter window Melb

Started by Coron, December 23, 2011, 12:57:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coron

Hello all,
just the other day i smashed the right rear quarter window in my 105,
the last owner of the car covered everything in a thick layer of Armor all so every time there is a decently warm day i have to get the rags out and polish the windows or i cant see a thing, i was doing the right rear quarter and it just "popped" out and smashed all over the road, on closer inspection the pin that goes through the window had snapped.

So im looking for a rear quarter window and opening/closing mechanism, i dont know if they are the same side to side (they look like they are)

let me know what you have, prefer picking up from melb,

Thanks Guys
Harry
71 1750 GT Veloce

Oo=v=oO

Neil Choi

Okay, I will take the bait.

It's a bit vague but I could be wrong?

Coron

Quote from: Neil Choi on December 23, 2011, 01:10:43 PM

Okay, I will take the bait.

It's a bit vague but I could be wrong?

Pardon?
was that post meant for this topic?
71 1750 GT Veloce

Oo=v=oO

Sheldon McIntosh

Brilliant, this thread is full of fail and win.

Coron, as you know, Neil was just having a little dig at the fact that in your original post you failed to mention what model your car was.

Editing your post, and then three minutes later posting a reply wondering what Neil was talking about, fools nobody.

Good luck with your search, and welcome to the forum.  Don't take anything personally. we like to have a little joke amongst ourselves occasionally, it distracts us from going outside to work on our cars.

Coron

71 1750 GT Veloce

Oo=v=oO

Sheldon McIntosh

Gotcha!!  Kudos for being a good sport though.  We all mess up occasionally, good luck with your search.

giulia_veloce

Ok
I will be like Niel.
Whatever that means.
If Harry can get here by 10am,I will Give him a rear side quarter glass + hinge assy.FOR FREE.
Im feeling generous,its Christmas
But must be before 10am.Sat 24th December
Guess Harry does not know where I am,cause I dont know where he is.
Gotta love posts that dont tell us where people are.
Harry,If you are in Perth,you should be able to get here in 3 hrs to the airport,and 45 min taxi ride,and you will be here by 10am.

Merry Christmas to all.

Still dont know what Neil was on about,but was funny to me.

Robert