PCD for 159 ti wheels

Started by joeciardi, January 30, 2011, 01:37:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joeciardi

Hi everybody,

I have been looking for replacement wheels for my 147 gta.

I've been advised by Alfa that the 19" ti wheel from the 159 fits the GTA, so I went out and bought a set.

When I went to fit them today I noticed they're a totally different PCD.

So two questions:
1 - Does anybody know the PCD for the alfa 159 19" ti wheel?
2 - Does anybody know if/where I can get either wobble bolts or hub centric spacers to change the PCD so I can fit these damn things?

Thanks for all your help guys.

Joe
Current: 2006 147 GTA

colcol

Unfortunately, you have the wrong wheels, no 'wobble bolts' or spacers will get round the fact that they are the wrong wheels, i don't know what the P.C.D.'s are but it is irrelavent, if you brought them from someone then you are going to have to eat some humble pie and arrange a swap or a refund of some description, apart from being horribly dangerous, any insurance claims due to departing wheels are not going to be honored, next time you should try them on before purchasing them, i can speak from personal experience of wheels loosening off and departing, i was still shaking 2 hours later after the event, sorry i don't have any good news, Colin.
1974 VW Passat [ist car] 1984 Alfa 33TI [daily driver] 2002 Alfa 156 JTS [daily driver]

bix

shiny_car

Quote from: joeciardi on January 30, 2011, 01:37:04 AMI've been advised by Alfa that the 19" ti wheel from the 159 fits the GTA, so I went out and bought a set.

??? A dealership or was it ATECO, told you that?!

I presume they will refund your money!  ::)

At best, you can buy 18" Ti replicas. But personally, I don't think the 159 Ti style wheels would suit the GTA.

:)
Giulietta QV TCT . 1.75 TBi . Magnesio Grey - Black
GT . 3.2 V6 . Q2 . Kyalami Black - Red
75 . 3.0 V6 . Alfa Red - Grey

aarc

do u still have the 159 wheels  regards angelo