932 series Technical Workshop Night

Started by colcol, February 11, 2011, 09:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

colcol

Ok, so the 932 refers to the series number not the model number, so will i be allowed to come along to the 932 Technical workshop night at Maranello Pur Sang Motors on Friday 27th May?, because i have just found a problem with the car, i found under the bonnet, the compliance plate with 932 series and 156 model number, but then it says that this 4 door sedan complies with all the following design rules, but i can only find TWO door handles on my car, what am i to do now?
1974 VW Passat [ist car] 1984 Alfa 33TI [daily driver] 2002 Alfa 156 JTS [daily driver]

wankski

its ok mate...

just go here, they'll look after you:  http://www.aa.org.au/

John Hanslow

Some details now - all to be confirmed.

Date:        Friday 27th May 2011.
Time:      BBQ Start 7.00 pm
Location:                Maranello Pur-Sang Motors, 33 Colebrook Street, Brunswick.

Melways:                Map 29 G-5

Maranello Purs-Sang Motors will be open from 6.30 pm for members.  BBQ & refreshment provided.  We look forward to providing on the night:

•   A range of 932 Series cars on display
•   Open forum with discussion & advice on vehicle service and enhancement
•   Get the facts on cam belt change, selespeed operation and repairs.
•   Product display of performance parts including Koni, Martini Oils & Dunlop.
•   Pre-purchase guide and introduction to this series.
•   Raffle

We will have an opportunity to view a range of 932 series cars that will be on display.  Information will be available on a range of parts, accessories, open forum and display of a few models of this popular modern  series.

Maranello Purs-Sang Motors have had a long association with the Club and is respected sponsor.  Bruno and Giancarlo will be our host and their business will be exclusively open for our membership.   Any other individuals who are interested in coming on the night are encouraged to join as new members always welcome. 

Please book (provide name, member no.) early as numbers are limited: 

Colin Thomas
      Register Captain 932 Series.
      MB:  0407 090 826,
      Email;    drtool@bigpond.com.au

Note: details may be subject to change.

Now:
2011 Giulietta QV

Previously:
1989 164 3.0  V6
2002 156 Twin Spark Sports Edition
2002 147 Twin Spark
2002 916 Spider Twin Spark
1990 Alfa 75 Potenziata

colcol

Bookings for the Technical Workshop night at Maranello Pur Sang Motors on Friday 27th are now over half full, to book, phone 0407 090 826 or email drtool@bigpond.com.au , Colin.
1974 VW Passat [ist car] 1984 Alfa 33TI [daily driver] 2002 Alfa 156 JTS [daily driver]

Anthony Sharp

If you want to go book now, or you will miss out, as of last night only 10 spots left.

colcol

Hello all you 147,156,166,spider and GTV owners, only FOUR weeks to go until the 932 Technical Workshop night at Marannello Pur Sang Motors, only 10 spots left, to book email drtool@bigpond.com.au or phone 0407 090 826, Colin.

colcol

Booking now full for the 932 Technical Workshop night at Maranello Pursang Motors, if you wish, i can put you on the reserve list if anyone cancels, contact Colin on 0407 090 826 or email drtool@bigpond.com.au , thanks for the great response, i will organise another one next year, Colin.

bix

dr tool. Did you want me to bring some shiny new wishbones for anyone to gawk over?
I've got some other kit like f&r strut bars, Eibach anti-roll kit and Brembo big brake kit yet to go on the car if anyone wants a look-see.

colcol

Yeah sure, perving on bits of car is almost as good as perving on a 156, show me yours and i will show you mine, i'll bring a water pump and some tensioners and timing belts, tell me Mr Bix, what sort of 932 vehicle do you have?, i have a 2002 JTS manual, Colin.

bix

The old trusty 2.0 TwinSpark. Is that a TS in your pocket, or are you just happy to be at the Technical Workshop night?

colcol

I read once that there was a club in England, [where else], that their particular interest was car parts, and at each meeting you would bring along a carby or alternator or whatever so the other members could check it out, don't know if their was a similar club in Australia, would be better if they all found girlfreinds, Colin.

colcol

If anyone who is booked into the technical workshop night at Maranello Pur Sang Motors cannot make it, could you please let me know as i have some members on a reserve list, thanks for your interest, Colin.