Christmas Party Observation Run

Started by Barry Edmunds, November 29, 2010, 11:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barry Edmunds

As a prelude to the Christmas Party for the children (of all ages) on Sunday December 5 there will be an Observation Run which will start in the car park at the Ford Motor Co HQ, Sydney Road/Hume Highway Campbellfield at 9am.
The Observation Run will take participants over 112km on all-sealed roads and offers a challenge to the observant.
Prizes awarded to the most observant.
Be early
Further details from Barry Edmunds 0405 383 431

tjb0274

Really enjoyed the observation run, as did my partner. That's the first club event I've been to in at least a decade, and it was really great to meet everyone and enjoy the early morning drive  :)

Big thanks to Barry for organising, and showing me a few cool roads that I didn't know about!

I added an entry covering the run on my Ricciardi blog (http://timsricciardi.blogspot.com/2010/12/aroca-observation-drive.html), but it's rather self-centred and definitely short of non-Ricciardi pics... wish we'd got some of Barry's Super and of Chris's and Rory's very rorty sounding Sprint!
Current:
1970/1990 Ricciardi-Alfa (track/occasional weekend car)
2003 147 GTA (daily driver)
1969 Lotus Europa (weekend toy)
2003 Peugeot 206gti (retired daily driver)

Past:
1971 1750 GTV
More Fiat 850s than I can count

John Hanslow

Welcome back Tim and gald you enjoyed the run.

You know a lot of club members (and committee) do get involed and take that extra step to make the most of an activity.  A special thanks to Barry for orgainising the run in support of the Club Childrens Christmas party.

Cheers.

P.S. Interesting car!  The making of an interesting story there. How about a few word and pics to submit to the cub magazine car  - or the run anyone ?
Now:
2011 Giulietta QV

Previously:
1989 164 3.0  V6
2002 156 Twin Spark Sports Edition
2002 147 Twin Spark
2002 916 Spider Twin Spark
1990 Alfa 75 Potenziata