Previous topic - Next topic

Mat Francis

No video, but this should sum it up.
'83 Alfetta Sedan TS
'88 75 3.0
'85 Land Rover County
'87 Land Rover Perentie

ChrisGTA

I heard a rumour his intention was to put some heat into the track for the rest of us...?

Frank Musco

Grouse photos, thats who I'm talking about. I'm absolutely spewing I didn't get it on video. You blokes would of loved it. Seriously, I've seen nothing like it in the conditions we had. I was on the limit, understeer and oversteer , working the wheel like crazy, and this bloke was making it look easy, drifting for over 100 meters at a time, and thats understating a little, he knows how to have a good time in the wet! Crickey!

Nice close up Chris, your lap times were just as good, 2nd fastest Alfa, Cheers!

Reading my previous post I made it sound like the MX-5's were always going "off", but I meant to say a few Alfas were also loosing it on the warm up laps. Got plenty on my incar footage, one after the other, as well good ole Ray. And yes, I will be posting that one. ;D

Cheers Musco.

ChrisGTA

Musco - it was awesome fun - really enjoyed it (understeer, oversteer, everything at once!) although my first "moment" at Hayshed wasn't immediately classified as "fun"! I'm usually envious of all the dedicated track cars but on this occasion in the wet the roadie was a good tool.

I enjoyed the opportunity to do some flagging too - great seeing everyone's throttle control (or not) exiting MG...  ;D

Ben33

I want to thank everyone who helped out running this day! It was my first day at Phillip Island and first sprints day after watching many... Baptism of fire or what? A lot of fun even though  ;D I think you guys did an amazing job keeping the day running incredibly well considering the track conditions and the number of recoveries... Great work! I'm addicted, now looking forward to Winton!
1985 Alfa 33 4x4 wagon
1990 Mazda MX-5
www.othersideproductions.com

Ray Pignataro

Baptism of fire or what. Iwould say more baptism of aqua

Ben33

True, i was thinking that but isn't that kind of like a normal baptism?
1985 Alfa 33 4x4 wagon
1990 Mazda MX-5
www.othersideproductions.com