**** SOLD **** ALFETTA GTV6 **** SOLD ****

Started by Doc3103, March 10, 2010, 01:31:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doc3103

SOLD - Thanks to all the people who sent me words of encouragement.

Fantastic car - great condition

Monza Red with Tan interior
Receipts for over $10,000 of mechanical restoration inc. engine, brakes, gearbox, cooling system, aircon, tyres etc
Reg'd to 26th March 2011

Good points:
Beautiful straight panels - rust-free body - country car
Mechanically great
Cold Aircon
All electrics actually work! (except intermittent wiper setting)
New tyres
Woodgrain steering wheel (will also provide original GTV6 wheel)
Rear hatch actually stays up (new gas strut fitted)

Bad points:
Splits in dash (but nice new fitted dash mat covers those)
Some paint chips and faded paint (is a 25 y.o. country car after all)
Seats are fine (no rips or holes - Drivers seat has had a stitch repair) but could use a re-upholster or tidy up

Unmolested example of a fine performance classic! Can send more photos if genuinely interested. Price $8000 Cheap price for a great example - all the big money has been spent. A drive, with that sweet Alfa V6, will leave a smile on your face for weeks.

PM or call me (John) on 0403169117, or home 02-66535048 or email jhadkins@gmail.com

Doc3103

bump - can't believe there has been no interest in this car. Absolutely nothing wrong with it, I just need it sold quickly now I am on the farm. Any test drive welcome.

Price for interstate buyers is $7990 because they won't need the extra 12 months NSW rego nor my east coast delivery. But only till 26th March because that's when the extra 12 months NSW rego goes on it.

Makes it a bloody cheap GTV6!

grpa9x

doc,
be patient, quality sells, if i can talk the minister for war and finances into it i may buy it.
cheers michael ::)

Doc3103

Bump it up. The 26th is getting closer!  :o

Doc3103

Can't believe "Alf" is still with me. Only a couple of days now till I will have to add the 12 months NSW rego (he's already silaed through his safety check).

So, for a brief while, interstate guys can grab him for only $7990 (or same for any NSW buyer who just wants to 'shed' him as a collectable).

Email me jhadkins@gmail.com if you want more info or photos.

John

Doc3103

dehne

cannot believe you still have it its a steal at that price
now
1x 85 mdl road 90
2013 Giulietta 1.4
2015 Launch Edition Giulietta
Past
Multiple Alfa 90's, Alfetta's and 147's

Doc3103

Yes, I'm surprised too. I have had heaps of enquiries but I guess being in Coffs Harbour is hindering the sale. Still, it is a great part of the world, if anyone wants to fly up and take a none too leisurely drive back!!  8)

dehne

its worth going to coffs to look at it and whist ur the go to the peir and have some of the local FRESH seafood, also if anyone from vic wants it ill happily bring it back for you for the cost of fuel & flight
now
1x 85 mdl road 90
2013 Giulietta 1.4
2015 Launch Edition Giulietta
Past
Multiple Alfa 90's, Alfetta's and 147's